Options

Season Pennants Should increase by your team level

nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
For each Tier you level up your team, you need more and more pennants to cap a "pennant team". 

But there is no change in pennant award value as you level up your team. For each win it stays 40-80 pennants making it near impossible to cap them. 

Change the pennant rewards so that the increase as you level up your team. My suggested Pennant value per win below:

Bronze: 40-80
Silver: 60-120
Gold: 90-180
Platinum: 150-300
Diamond: 225-500
From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!

Comments

• Options
    Forsakencowboy15Forsakencowboy15 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    That's why you stay on top of your season mode and manage your pennants wisely. I already have 9 teams fully upgraded in gold status. 
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    That's why you stay on top of your season mode and manage your pennants wisely. I already have 9 teams fully upgraded in gold status. 
    Not hard to do in gold. I had 6 capped in gold. I'm making my move to Diamond and there is no way to keep up no matter how wisely you manage the pennants or how on top of season mode you stay. 

Edit: I was only at Gold level for about a month. 
  • Options
    My suggestion makes perfect sense. As they increase the amount of pennants for team levels the amount of pennants given as a reward should have some kind of uptick as well. 
  • Options
    marela520marela520 Registered Users 65 Posts
    Agree. Like what we have been complaining for a long time. The reward is not worth for us to make our team to diamond tier.