Options

GOLD

BuschpounderzBuschpounderz Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
People in my club are suddenly missing gold! is this a Glu issue? is anyone else having this issue? are they getting hacked?

Comments

• Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I have all my gold...
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    You have a leprechaun in your club. 
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    My buddy actually said this to me yesterday. He had 610 gold and saw that 10 was missing. On this note its the same when they do the rewards for spending gold they do not count all you spend to keep you spending... :neutral:
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    My buddy actually said this to me yesterday. He had 610 gold and saw that 10 was missing. On this note its the same when they do the rewards for spending gold they do not count all you spend to keep you spending... :neutral:
    I’ve noticed the gold spent on player upgrades, moving from bronze to silver is 40 for example, counts temporarily and then disappears. 

If if you keep track on your own over the weekend and miss out on a reward because the gold disappeared, you can message CS and they will award what you should have received. I’ve done that several times 
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I’ve noticed the gold spent on player upgrades, moving from bronze to silver is 40 for example, counts temporarily and then disappears. 

If if you keep track on your own over the weekend and miss out on a reward because the gold disappeared, you can message CS and they will award what you should have received. I’ve done that several times 
    Thank you for this! much appreciated