Options

Cheating...

cgainzcgainz Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
How is this still a thing? The shit I see on FB.. 1 guy with 6 BILLION points? This shit is ridiculous

Comments

• Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Just playing devil's advocate here:

Suppose a diamond player has both Arenado and Realmuto.  Such a player in prime games, if he has multipliers from his level and accolades, could plausibly average 4M per prime game.  1000 gold would get him 50 games and 200M points, 5000 gets him to a billion, the fan rewards amount of 30K gets him to 6 billion, and if he's cycling the last level of diamond repeatedly he's picking up 7500 gold per cycle.

Could be cheating,  but could be possible.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I think we too often assume high point totals are impossible and accuse cheating without any proof. I say we because I’ve done it too. But after Thursday where I put up 750 mil, I can see how these totals are possible. If you are diamond (where all your points are doubled and streaks are easy to put together), I can actually see someone doing that if shooting high for the fan rewards. I know if I had several bonus players and wanted to spend 30K I would play like crazy as I find that more fun than spending the gold elsewhere 
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Very good way to turn our perspective on this issue. While yes cheating could be a cause for the astronomical point totals but since the year is almost over with for this version and everyone's teams are built to the max or almost to the max it's more probable the teams that are scoring all those points are honest players. If it was the first month of the game then yes I would say those people are hacking, loading and cheating.