Options

WoH for 1-14-19: Nolan, Boggs, and Babe again!

Comments

• Options
    aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    0-9 against stupid ass ryan
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Judge finally after 5 JRams… Now I can slow play for points for the club... 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I got judge on the first cycle. Gonna wait on opening the rest of the boxes until the end of the day. I know if I open them now it’ll just discourage me from playing more. 
  • Options
    I got judge on the first cycle. Gonna wait on opening the rest of the boxes until the end of the day. I know if I open them now it’ll just discourage me from playing more. 
    I should have just accumulated boxes and opened multiple at once... maybe I wouldn't have had 5 JRams in a row. 
  • Options
    ELEVEN TRIES for ONE cyCLE

• Options
    Can someone send me Shogay's stats at Capped gold? Trying to decide whether he or gary carter is better for bench
  • Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    4 cycles.   4-4 against Ryan.   Seen one curve in 4 at bats.  A. Baby could beat it!
  • Options
    And also Gallos stats too please
  • Options
    PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    4 times through .4 J Rams. I have forgotten why I still do this. 
  • Options
    4 times through .4 J Rams. I have forgotten why I still do this. 
    2 more times and Judge is in your future. I had the exact same crap happen to me today. 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Pulled Yount on the 7th Cycle, obviously not the best prize but nice that I can bench Lindor in cvc if i upgrade him.   Looks like legends are scarce again.
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Well Buehler is single LHB skill today. 99% curves first time facing him. Using s lefty or righty wouldn’t have made a difference with Glu “not this time sucker” AI sequence haha
    If not noticed, 5.7 Buehler is higher rated then 5.8 Verlander.  In platinum its 300 OVR vs. 293 OVR.  That being said I'd use your 2nd best bat against righties on 5.7 instead of 5.8.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    4x judges, 5x jrams, and 1x gallo. yippe!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’m 0-9 but I’m also trying in diamond with a D5 Holiday Trout, I get 2-4 hits then it dries up.  I’m actually kinda encouraged because the next time I cycle 1000 wins I can level him one or two more times and will have spare evo for boosting skills, I’m not as far off as I thought coming into today.
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    3 cycles with gold team and 2 with silver team. Ramirez each time. Cmon Glu...fix ur **** RNG!!! The boxes are a joke👎🏻
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    ☝🏼 F. U.C.K.I.N.G
  • Options
    PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    5 J Rams and  a Gallo, who I already had.  Nailing It!
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    3x judge 3x yount and 1 babe
  • Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    2x Judge, Yount, Ram, Gallo. 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I need to learn my lesson. Once stopped I need to stop. Started 1-1 against Ryan, 0-9 since. 

I dont think it has anything to do with a pitch sequence, but rather Glu feels like my Harper was only good for 1 cycle and I honestly feel as though the game has decided that 1 was enough for me 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Type your comment@aaronchen
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Pulled Arrenado (double blowout skills) and trying to figure if I should replace Penguin with him.  Anybody have him at gold that can share with me?
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Ryan started out not too bad today, and then nothing but unhittable trash the last 3 hours.  Par for the course.
  • Options
    SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    Maybe I'm a little slow but what does the double lightning bolts skill mean?  Ive seen it previously but I don't under stand it.  Does it have any relevance to WOH 
  • Options
    SakaV2 said:
    Maybe I'm a little slow but what does the double lightning bolts skill mean?  Ive seen it previously but I don't under stand it.  Does it have any relevance to WOH 
    None. The skill with the lightning bolt is prime event 
  • Options
    stevebalbonistevebalboni Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    I pulled this guy a few weeks ago and accidentally traded him in. (Wouldn’t trade him in as what are the chances of pulling him twice? I’d rather wait for the next 2x gold vids) so I had glu restore him. 

And of course.. pulled him again.

has anyone been in this situation and gotten any love from glu? 
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    I pulled this guy a few weeks ago and accidentally traded him in. (Wouldn’t trade him in as what are the chances of pulling him twice? I’d rather wait for the next 2x gold vids) so I had glu restore him. 

And of course.. pulled him again.

has anyone been in this situation and gotten any love from glu? 
    They aren't going to give you a bunch of his EVO if that's what you're asking, assuming they took it away when they gave him back to you.  If they didn't,  lucky you.

You might get 3.  That's what they gave me when I pulled Mantle twice,  but I had to beg for it several times.
  • Options
    Started out the day 3 for 6 against Ryan and 0 for 15 since.  So sick of this BS.  It's like this every time.
  • Options
    Started out the day 3 for 6 against Ryan and 0 for 15 since.  So sick of this BS.  It's like this every time.
    Yep. Play early or you are screwed