Options

New cvc multipliers.

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
This is so great. They can’t figure out how to prevent clubs from randomly getting X4 their points on a win, so they made the multipliers smaller. Now no clubs will max out and there is no way to tell if a club really gets X2 or X4 for a win, unless it is your club and you are top 20

Comments

• Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Why is it that every club massively drops after the multiplier reveal?  Shouldn't some go up, logically?  My club has never gone up, it's always a massive drop.  
  • Options
    Come on. The 14th to 87th wasn’t *that* huge of a drop for us this week!
  • Options
    Point is they are masking a problem instead of fixing it, at least short term 
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Why is it that every club massively drops after the multiplier reveal?  Shouldn't some go up, logically?  My club has never gone up, it's always a massive drop.  
    Not every club, there’s a fairly consistent group of clubs that seem to always go up....
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Not every club, there’s a fairly consistent group of clubs that seem to always go up....
    not our club though @Sandpipers lol
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    It all depends on the multiplier. We were killing walk off and went from 25 million to 100 million when the multiplier was announced 
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    It all depends on the multiplier. We were killing walk off and went from 25 million to 100 million when the multiplier was announced 
    That’s is what my personal total yesterday did too, but our club dropped from 14-87
  • Options
    chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    they need to tone it down on all the bonus guys. 4 is rediculous and a  possible 2000x right out of the gate is too much. no skill in the game. just drop money to get the bonus guys and autoplay away. 
  • Options
    they need to tone it down on all the bonus guys. 4 is rediculous and a  possible 2000x right out of the gate is too much. no skill in the game. just drop money to get the bonus guys and autoplay away. 
    That’s been my thing all year long. It’s about having the right players, not how good your team is a lot of the time.  I remember playing in 2016 and early 2017 and it was all about building a team, not about chasing players every. single. day.  I would love to see a cvc without bonus players. I wouldn’t get MVP or high round, but I want to see it still. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    That’s been my thing all year long. It’s about having the right players, not how good your team is a lot of the time.  I remember playing in 2016 and early 2017 and it was all about building a team, not about chasing players every. single. day.  I would love to see a cvc without bonus players. I wouldn’t get MVP or high round, but I want to see it still. 

Events based on building a team? That's why I love WoH. Cvc, w/o the bonus players, would be awesome! 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Miranda234Miranda234 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    This total score is quite good