Options

SPECIALS TAB

JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
I know everyone is excited that blue cash is finally in the specials tab!  😂  240K for $50....Who makes up these prices!?  We need way better deals and if VIP is so sacred, why don’t all VIP receive better discounts without the ridiculous subscriptions?  Let’s get some EVO deals and resources we actually need in the tabs!

Comments

• Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Lol, I just sent in a complaint/suggestion about a premium evo box and they acknowledged the lack of evo and were considering it...would be nice if you were able to pick up 10-20 evo for cycling woh...it would be great if they would put it back in the tournament boxes
  • Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Amen to that.  10-20 EVO is more appealing to most of the hardcore players than any of the player rewards in the boxes for WOH.  
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Unfortunately, EVO means nothing to those of us who have a Diamond squad.
  • Options
    I've always thought it was a bit disingenuous for GLU to offer 10k in gold for $79.99 one minute, then $69.99 10 minutes later, then $89.99.... etc. Glu seems to be going full KISS Reunion on us now, given things are winding down. 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @LudwigMonster if you think that's bad they are still charging $99.99 for 10K gold in 17 that not too many play any more and it isn't even available for download any longer. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    PilgrimPilgrim Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    2 weeks ago I expressed the same "concerns " to glu. I got almost the same reply word for word. 
  • Options
    @Houmy that's terrible but not surprising at all. Hahah.