Options

#FraudFriday

Yanks999Yanks999 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Glu’s “giveaway” continues to be a statistical anomoly. I’ve been playing most of the past year and have never won. They gave out 100 today with only 200-some odd retweets and of course I and many other who never won continued to get the shaft. They’re down to such a small number of retweets now that people have caught on to seeing the same names over and over again. Is it possibly to roll a dice 50 times and never get a certain number? Sure. But as many others have outlined with box odds issues before it just doesn’t add up. 
      At this point I only play to see how rigged it truly is. I don’t understand why Glu puts its neck on the line for something like this. If it is lottery fraud that’s a crime that goes way back and it’s just not worth it for them if they ever got caught giving out boxes to their friends. Again, another situation where they’re doing nothing to stem the perception that they’re being frauds. 

Comments

• Options
    yardmen88yardmen88 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Twitter is hard cause I never know if I do it right. I usually comment and the retweet and retweet with comment to try and ensure I did it right. I've won one time in a year and a half
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    "I don't understand why Glu puts its neck on the line for something like this."

There's nothing to gain from picking the same people over and over again, and there's nothing to gain from picking different people every week.  The activity is a privilege.  Nobody is forcing you to do anything, and nobody is forcing Glu to have the activity.