Options

#FraudFriday

Yanks999Yanks999 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Glu’s “giveaway” continues to be a statistical anomoly. I’ve been playing most of the past year and have never won. They gave out 100 today with only 200-some odd retweets and of course I and many other who never won continued to get the shaft. They’re down to such a small number of retweets now that people have caught on to seeing the same names over and over again. Is it possibly to roll a dice 50 times and never get a certain number? Sure. But as many others have outlined with box odds issues before it just doesn’t add up. 
      At this point I only play to see how rigged it truly is. I don’t understand why Glu puts its neck on the line for something like this. If it is lottery fraud that’s a crime that goes way back and it’s just not worth it for them if they ever got caught giving out boxes to their friends. Again, another situation where they’re doing nothing to stem the perception that they’re being frauds. 

Comments

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Glu doesn't care about the customer all they care about is themselves making 💵💵💵💴💴💴💶💶💶💷💷💷💷
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Yanks999 if they wanted to give free boxes to their friends they would just do it in the app and no one would know about it. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I agree with @Houmy. I know that it is frustrating when we don’t get selected on #FreeStuffFriday or don’t pull something good from a box. I actually have won twice in #FreeStuffFriday over the past couple of months but went months prior to that without winning anything. I don’t think Glu is giving free stuff to friends through that platform.
  • Options
    crisis1290crisis1290 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Yanks999 said:
    "" At this point I only play to see how rigged it truly is. I don’t understand why Glu puts its neck on the line for something like this. If it is lottery fraud that’s a crime that goes way back and it’s just not worth it for them if they ever got caught giving out boxes to their friends. Again, another situation where they’re doing nothing to stem the perception that they’re being frauds.""
    You don't actually believe in much of what you posted , do you ? Giving boxes to their friends would be done on another app/platform or whatever. They would not do it here. As you correctly stated , they would not put their neck on the line. The odds for just about anything on here are crazy in the favor of the "house" .I do get the frustration. This is why I refuse to pay one penny for anything until conspiracies like these are put to rest , one way or another. Plus, like the extra cash for some quality craft beer .