Options

Fan Rewards

Numb3rsNumb3rs Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
Do Fan rewards change from bronze to silver to gold etc?
Im silver and am seeing Altuve @ 20,000 gold & Percival @ 30,000.
Is this the same for everybody?
TIA

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Yeah, we all get the same ones for the weekend fan rewards.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I went Diamond this weekend just to spend enough to get Altuve.  Was over 18K and my app crashed and now it reverted and shows 10,300 spent.  BS.  I spent 16K alone just leveling up Edwin E to Diamond 10.  Really freaking annoyed right now.
  • Options
    I went Diamond this weekend just to spend enough to get Altuve.  Was over 18K and my app crashed and now it reverted and shows 10,300 spent.  BS.  I spent 16K alone just leveling up Edwin E to Diamond 10.  Really freaking annoyed right now.

CS will adjust it for you. I'd send in a ticket asap.
  • Options
    DFBB said:

CS will adjust it for you. I'd send in a ticket asap.
    I did, but part of the point of it was to have Altuve for CvsC for the rest of the day.  I'm not a VIP, so I doubt I am going to hear back today.
  • Options
    @Wicked0Wildcats That sucks man. Sorry. VIPs tend to get super fast replies. :(
  • Options
    Moving forward, I've noticed that if your last gold spend hits a tier, it won't 'take it back' and the gold spent leveling/evolving will stay. I also noticed that there is a small window(a few mins?) where it stays there for a bit. For that reason, I usually do it all at once whenever I decided to chase a fan reward via leveling players. 
  • Options
    Thanks @DFBB.  Not the end of the world but pretty disappointed.  I should have waited til I had enough to spend it all at once, but I really wanted to get Edwin E leveled up to Diamond 10. 

Just don't understand why this is a "thing".  Surely a multi million dollar grossing mobile game should be able to handle the job of a desk calculator.
  • Options
    @Wicked0Wildcats I know man, I know... :( 
  • Options
    ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Something similar happening to me too. Fan rewards didn’t register all the gold spent. So I wrote a ticket and received nice reply from Chris @ Glu. He manualy credited gold actually spent by me. Now app won’t let “collect" button engage and pay fan reward already earned. Wrote another ticket and he’s sending issue to developers. Not counting on anything but after the fact apologies, since developers still haven’t resolved intermittent to repeated crashes (every time a roster swap is attempted for example). Love the game and team I’ve built, yet would’ve expected s year old app would not continue to be so infuriatingly buggy. 
  • Options
    Numb3rsNumb3rs Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Im been saving and saving and finally have the 30,000 gold for the top level fan reward. But I feel like this weekends rewards are not ideal for me. The 20,000 sanchez is not needed as my pitchers are all 490+ and I wouldnt waste the resources on him and I would prefer the 30,000 to be a WOH machine.

Am I living in denial here hoping that a fan reward in the not too distant future will contain 2 500+ batters that can improve my roster whit hopefully some WOH skills.

Or should i just pull the trigger this weekend???
  • Options
    If Woh is important to you, I would definitely wait. We are now up to 525max players at 30k. That Baylor would've been ridiculously good if his skills stacked for WoH. Unfortunately, he'll always be single boosted, at best.