Options

Blue XP hunting

Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
So I recently went Diamond and I have decided to focus my team building solely on high end Blue XP players for the time being,  because I literally save 32K gold on just one player compared to a Prime/Legend and I use far less XP.  

Any good tips for the most efficient ways of accumulating blue XP? Probably the best way is to leave my Diamond club and join a Platinum one for CvsC, but I don't want to do that.  Any good ways that others use?

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    So I recently went Diamond and I have decided to focus my team building solely on high end Blue XP players for the time being,  because I literally save 32K gold on just one player compared to a Prime/Legend and I use far less XP.  

Any good tips for the most efficient ways of accumulating blue XP? Probably the best way is to leave my Diamond club and join a Platinum one for CvsC, but I don't want to do that.  Any good ways that others use?
    First things first, in diamond there will never be enough XP

blue Xp for me tends to be a mystery. I seem to get it a lot, but I’m not always exactly sure how I do. I know a lot comes from picks, but some comes from gifts from Glu a lot too I believe (Friday’s gift was 7500 blue XP if I’m not mistaken.). Here is the blue Xp I’ve spent in the last week

2 game changers to gold 10- 62K
    Manny Machado diamond 1-4 25K, 29K, and I think 34K
    a SP from platinum 7 to platinum 10- 42K. 

So so add all that up and it has to be close to 200K. I know I’ve gotten a lot today from picks from walk-off and bonus games. I always trade in blue Xp players. I don’t keep any of them inactive because that serves me no purpose. 
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I got 10k from a very unlikely source by winning my first round playoff series vs Arizona.  I spent 20k the weekend before this past one and got Goliath Kershaw and pushed him to D1.  I can get more exp by opening the 5700 late round picks I’d accumulated from the previous 5 months when I was in gold, just have to break down and do it the thought is so tedious I’ll admit.  Like Pred says though you’ll never have enough of it, I still have the aforementioned Kershaw, Mauer, Arenado, and Bryant at different stages of diamond between level 1 and 5.  In hindsight I shouldn’t have spent the gold pushing Holiday Trout to 8 but had 1M prime exp when I hit diamond.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I got 10k from a very unlikely source by winning my first round playoff series vs Arizona.  I spent 20k the weekend before this past one and got Goliath Kershaw and pushed him to D1.  I can get more exp by opening the 5700 late round picks I’d accumulated from the previous 5 months when I was in gold, just have to break down and do it the thought is so tedious I’ll admit.  Like Pred says though you’ll never have enough of it, I still have the aforementioned Kershaw, Mauer, Arenado, and Bryant at different stages of diamond between level 1 and 5.  In hindsight I shouldn’t have spent the gold pushing Holiday Trout to 8 but had 1M prime exp when I hit diamond.
    On those late round picks, they average around 25-30XP. I typically open mine in groups.  Frustrated with an event?  Open 3 groups of 30-35!  Waiting to see what the Walk-off rewards are?  Open some more!  I suggest you do that when you need a break or are just bored. Eventually it’s start to dwindle.