Any ideas when this is to be released

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Usually around opening day in the U.S. and a week or two before for Canada 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Hope it’s soon.  Ready to move on over. Not being vip that carries over and not knowing if any players will I’m ready to grind out another team.  Just terrible that 60k games played and over 5 bills is not vip worthy but it will be stadium and start up gold as a result only from me.  But ready for the build!
  • Options
    AtomicAstrosAtomicAstros Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I just hope we're able to carry our players with us for once... Even if we have to pay to do it because I've dropped a couple grand on the game & don't wanna have to start completely over!!! I love this game & I spend more time playing it than I do anything else & I've been playing this game since the 2016 version just came out... I do give big props to the support group though cause they've done a GREAT JOB & then some with all the new things they've added to the game since 2016!!! 
  • Options
    Army70Army70 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    My birthday is 25 of March. Will the new game 19 before or after my birthday ?
  • Options
    ClericTavenClericTaven Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Fantasy Drafting, as a concept, usually doesn't carry-over from your previous year's team.
    Start with a Clean slate - 1 or 2 superstars, a bunch of marginal minor leaguers and fillers from other teams not wearing your 'Favorite' jersey. (Bubblegum not included).
    I've played Tap Sports Baseball since 2015, I would be very surprised that Glu changes starting roster based on 'last' years talent.  I do hope this year, they do a better job at tracking player trades by photo updates (hats) as well as actual teams.  My Manny Machado still shows as on Baltimore! Despite multiple attempts to update other player trades through support channels.
    ~ Andrew
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
    TSB19 - SF bay Area
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Fantasy Drafting, as a concept, usually doesn't carry-over from your previous year's team.
    Start with a Clean slate - 1 or 2 superstars, a bunch of marginal minor leaguers and fillers from other teams not wearing your 'Favorite' jersey. (Bubblegum not included).
    I've played Tap Sports Baseball since 2015, I would be very surprised that Glu changes starting roster based on 'last' years talent.  I do hope this year, they do a better job at tracking player trades by photo updates (hats) as well as actual teams.  My Manny Machado still shows as on Baltimore! Despite multiple attempts to update other player trades through support channels.
    This is usually because we have to use approved MLB images.  If we don't receive something, we can't do anything.
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    This is usually because we have to use approved MLB images.  If we don't receive something, we can't do anything.
    In the ‘17 game, Aaron Judge is a Cub. Seriously? Never knew he was a Cub. ‘18 game Jim Abbott is a Red Sox, yet cannot use ANY pennants on him. Support has confirmed he should be Angel, but again, nothing is done and can’t even use incorrect pennants on him
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options

• Options
    i see now that the “team” changed Abbott to a Brewer for pennants. Sigh.......
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    For US based folks you can now pre register on google play

• Options
    ClericTavenClericTaven Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    > If we don't receive something, we can't do anything.

As others have eluded to… with a majority of TSB Players, at least post trade, their Team Pennants were update at some point. I went rounds with support trying to get Jose Bautista updated from the Toronto Bluejays. (It appears this year he'll join Bryce Harper over on the Phillies).
    ~ Andrew
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
    TSB19 - SF bay Area