Options

Add the ability to save multiple rosters (batting order) depending on game type

cmorelancmorelan Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
I find that I am frequently adjusting my roster and batting order depending on the type of game I am playing. Often times careful planning goes into my lineup and having to frequently change the lineup results in mistakes. This is especially the case with the Wednesday Royale event, where you have different bonus players for different game types, but also on other days as well. Lets say that I have drafted a few players with bonus points for the weekend prime event. I don't usually have enough xp to level them up to capped, but I still want to play them for bonus points in prime games. Then comes time for the ultra competitive CvC events. I need to remember to change my roster to include only my best players and then change it back for prime bonuses afterwords. This happens so frequently, that sometimes I would rather just close the app and stop playing than have to switch my lineup again. 

What I would love to see:
  1. Merge the Batting Order page into the Batters page. There is no reason to have a place to select your batters and a different place to select their order. Those should be together in the first place. This would also allow you to select a different lineup (as well as order) depending on the throwing arm of the starting pitcher.

2. On the merged batters/order page, Include a dropdown menu at the top containing all the different types of games (Prime, CvC, WOH, etc) and the ability to select and save players for each game type.

3. This should also work for WOH and the batting order selected should be how the players are displayed in the WOH player selection screen. The      player with the highest overall is not always the best player for WOH. For example my strongest two players have double CvC skills, so while they are at a 394 overall there is no boost for them in WOH. I do, however have a player with a 386 overall with both RHP & Late Innings skills at level 15. This gives my player a boosted overall of 498. It would be very helpful to be able to arrange the batters displayed in WOH according to my strategy rather than by the default overall score. At the very least, they should be ordered with their skills considered.