Options

The All-Blue XP team

Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
So I know there's guys out there who probably have me beat (Yelich and Ramos have eluded me), but I'm just curious as to your best blue XP players.  Blue XP guys have become a sort of an obsession for me in this game since I am Diamond and the resource requirements are much more friendly than Prime or Legend players.  

OF) 515 max Kemp.  (WOH/LHP) Was thrilled to get him today as OF is still my weak point in this regard.  No other guys here above 445 that I would want to invest in.
DH) 490 max Encarnacion  (late inning/late inning)
1B)  500 max Goldschmidt (WOH, RISP)
2B)  520 max Odor (Blowout, RHP)
SS)  470 max Galvis (WOH/LHP)
3B)  490 max Machado (RISP, late innings)
C) 470 max Mauer (RHP, RISP)
I got 495 max Cervelli today, but as a 1 skill player I have decided not to invest in him over Mauer.

Comments

• Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Haven’t been lucky to nab good blue xp guys only these two below. I’m diamond as well and feel the prime/legend vs bxp level up struggle. 

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’m working on the Machado (diamond 6 as of today), but 490 Bryce is still my best blue XP with both skills for RHP
  • Options
    Forgot about Bryce.  Would love him.  I've got EE totally maxed out, Diamond 10 and both boosts at 20.  Machado and Galvis are at Diamond 8 and 16/20.  Goldie at Diamond 1.  The others I have a ways to go.  All Gold 10.
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I’m preparing for a run to Diamond in the next 2-3 weeks and am fortunate to have BF Yelich, BF Harper, Edwin, Mauer, 490 Machado, Goliath Stanton, 500 Goldschmidt, 495 Ramos, 520 cvc Baez to chose from (I think they’re all blue xp hehe). Will certainly help keep the resource cost down and stay fairly competitive. Have Kemp from today now as well.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    EE
    Goldy
    Ramos
    Mauer
    Galvis
    Kemp
    Goliath Kershaw
    WAR Kershaw
    Tanaka

• Options
    MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    The other two OF that I can think of other than Kemp are BF Yelich and BF Harper.
  • Options
    ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I am working on my Blue XP team for a possible move up at the end.  EVO is the resource killing me.  I would like to improve my 2b,ss and pitching before the move.  
    OF
    BF Harper 490 RHP RHP
    BF Yelich 500 Late RHP
    Comeback Kemp 515 LHP WO
    3b
    Machado 490 LI RISP
    ss
    GG Simmons 435 RHP
    2b
    Cano 435 RHP
    1b
    RW Goldschmidt 500 RISP WO
    c
    International Ramos 495 LHP BO
    Mauer 470 RHP RISP
    dh
    Stats Encarcion 490 LI LI
    SP
    War Kershaw 480 LHB LHB
    No Shave Mengden 450 RHB
    Stats Scherzer 375 RHB
    Home Adv  Bauer 375 2O
    RP
    All Star Hader 425 LHB
    Comeback Venters 370 lhb
    Goliath Betances 375 2O

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I am working on my Blue XP team for a possible move up at the end.  EVO is the resource killing me.  I would like to improve my 2b,ss and pitching before the move.  

OF
    BF Harper 490 RHP RHP
    BF Yelich 500 Late RHP
    Comeback Kemp 515 LHP WO
    3b
    Machado 490 LI RISP
    ss
    GG Simmons 435 RHP
    2b
    Cano 435 RHP
    1b
    RW Goldschmidt 500 RISP WO
    c
    International Ramos 495 LHP BO
    Mauer 470 RHP RISP
    dh
    Stats Encarcion 490 LI LI
    SP
    War Kershaw 480 LHB LHB
    No Shave Mengden 450 RHB
    Stats Scherzer 375 RHB
    Home Adv  Bauer 375 2O
    RP
    All Star Hader 425 LHB
    Comeback Venters 370 lhb
    Goliath Betances 375 2O

Solid list,
    I can add some pitchers, I cant think of any hitters that havent been mentioned yet

SP
    Stats Leader Snell 430 Two outs 
    Stats Leader Degrom 430  RISP

RP
    Throw Back Vazquez  420   LHB
    Stats Leader Wade Davis 420  Late Innings
  • Options
    chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    515 comback sanchez 2 out and lhh
  • Options
    Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Man they reaaaallly don't want to give us good blue XP pitchers.
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I pulled a bxp No Shave November Mengden a few weeks ago (450 max) and he's my only bxp starter.
  • Options
    I pulled a bxp No Shave November Mengden a few weeks ago (450 max) and he's my only bxp starter.
    Yeah I've got him too.  Got Sanchez from weekend rewards too, he is blue XP and I think 510 or 515.
  • Options
    BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Are there any other Shortstops other than the 470 Max Galvis and 435 Simmons?  I can't seem to remember Galvis being in a WOH box, at least lately. Hope he or another decent SS shows up!  
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    BigHurt said:
    Are there any other Shortstops other than the 470 Max Galvis and 435 Simmons?  I can't seem to remember Galvis being in a WOH box, at least lately. Hope he or another decent SS shows up!  
    Galvis was definitely a WOH reward, I think maybe in December. 
  • Options
    Metsicans said:
    BigHurt said:
    Galvis was definitely a WOH reward, I think maybe in December. 
    Shoot. I must've simply missed on him then. 
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    So the more and more I play, id rather have my Blue team, Picked up Odor today and am Pulling mad points, Prime players on notice, perform or be replaced
    - Hank Steinbrenner
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    AcesehAceseh Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I’m diamond and I find blue xp to be, by far, the hardest xp to come by. I have BF Yelich at D10, double late inning EE at D6, but I really struggle building up blue xp. I’m thinking it’s  mostly because it’s not in any premium boxes. 
  • Options
    Aceseh said:
    I’m diamond and I find blue xp to be, by far, the hardest xp to come by. I have BF Yelich at D10, double late inning EE at D6, but I really struggle building up blue xp. I’m thinking it’s  mostly because it’s not in any premium boxes. 
    I actually dropped out of a diamond club and am in a silver club. This is part of the reason. 
  • Options
    Platinum clubs give Blue XP for round rewards, right?
  • Options
    rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    Gold clubs are the best to join for blue XP during CVC. 3k in bxp, 1 legend draft pick, and a premium XP box
  • Options
    Platinum clubs give Blue XP for round rewards, right?
    Nope. Just gold and below. 
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I was able to get Goliath Kershaw with 20k fan rewards (515 overall) and Goliath Bryant from a pull (3B 505 overall with WoH/LHP)
  • Options
    Seems like I can get about 100k blue XP on a good day from cycling woh via all of the draft picks I get. It really stinks having to open all of those though.
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I was never at the level where I could get 10+ wins in WoH (my best was 8) but on a good day could clear 50k per WoH event which helped me get Bryant to D8 pretty fast.  I just got Kemp on Monday’s event and he’s P3, I could push harder if I opened the billion late round picks I saved up but am too lazy to open lol.  If you can maintain cycles to at least 5-7 once you get your team leveled pretty well once you get there you should be able to slowly at least level your blue exp stars where you want them.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I'm going to have a lot of blue xp players. Right now the ones I want to level up are:

C - Ramos
    1B - Encarnacion and Goldschmidt
    3B - Machado
    SS - Galvis
    OF - Kemp, BF Yelich, BF Harper

And also 3 starting pitchers.

That's 11 blue xp guys. I am looking at Holiday Baez at 2B and then also prime deGrom and legend Nolan Ryan as my other two starting pitchers. Should I try to balance more? I would love to keep War Lord Mathews at 3B, for example. I have much better guys at SS too but they are primes or legends.
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Thought it’s easier to post pics then to remember all mine so here you go!!

• Options
    edited February 2019
    Can someone post a picture of Comeback Kemp capped at gold? 

Edit, I see someone posted Kemp in another thread. 
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I was able to get Goliath Kershaw with 20k fan rewards (515 overall) and Goliath Bryant from a pull (3B 505 overall with WoH/LHP)
    I got BXP Goliath Bryant out of the Cubbies box today, couldn't be happier. Major upgrade at 3B for my all blue XP team. I'm getting closer and closer to pull the trigger to go to Platinum. And getting nervous. And excited.  :D