Options

sandbaggers ruin the game for everyone

2Next

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    @JdotChristopher they did that in 16, it was horrible!  Unless you were willing to drop major money or hack, your team became useless as you were forced to compete with those that did.  Additionally if they jailed a hacker they still made you play their team in events!  

That was when there was no levels or xp for players, once you got a player you didn’t have to improve him.  I can only imagine how bad that would be now.

In otherwords, SHHHHHHHHHH..... don’t give greedy glu ideas!!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Honestly there is no right or wrong way to play this game.  Thats part of what makes it so great.   We all start in the same spot, value different things and end up in completely different spots.   Some people enjoy the challenge of running thru the game, others prefer to wait until they are ready.  
    Completely agree - best part about this game for me is there is no final destination. We all play for probably slightly different goals and accomplishments. I started the year with a goal of building a good team far superior than my 17 version without the need to drop crazy cash. I spent the summer cycling slugfest to harvest PXP..... my club thought I was crazy pumping all my blue xp into sluggers, but that was my strategy. 

I must now classify as a sandbagger as my gold team is up there in strength..... but that was how I wanted to play the game. 

If I play again in 19 I will prob have a different goal in mind..... maybe build a silver team that is stronger than my 18 gold team..... lol 😂