Options

Diamond clubs -- ever run out of resources?

Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
edited February 2019 in General TSB Discussion
So I have cycled Diamond 6 probably 10 times or so and as you Diamond clubs know it's a constant cycle of donations, club boxes, tourneys, and bonus games.  Any good strategies for maintaining?  Has anyone just flat run out?

Every so often I feel like I am coming close I still end up scraping together a decent supply of gloves which I turn into cash for tourneys and more bonus games.

Still, I've started being more careful with my cash.  I don't automatically just autoplay all my CvsC rounds anymore, for starters.  I'm wondering if maybe I should duck out of my club on Tuesdays and Thursday mornings to dump donations elsewhere and take advantage of discounted boxes.  I've thought about one of these weekends maybe during Fan Rewards just dump 18,500 gold on discounted bonus game packs when it's 185 gold for a 10 pack, that's 1,000 games, which would buy me a lot of breathing room but seems like a waste.

WOH for me is becoming important to me to cycle repeatedly not simply for the main Level 5 rewards but also for the large supply of cash and bonus games that I win that day.

Comments

• Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    I just jumped to diamond last weekend. Yes I hoard my cash as well now. Manually play cvc. Hoping to cycle woh here soon. Really need some legend xp.

I was wondering what everyone else thought about using gold to buy bonus games when they are discounted? Would be easier. Then I wouldn’t have to hoard my cash so much.

Great topic! Looking forward to reading the feedback.  
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I manually play WoH now, and honestly feel like I need to win at least 4-5 times to replenish my cash I still auto CvC because should I do well that’s a long round and 9 tickets could run out of time but I just watch the scores now and won’t use all of my tickets automatically every round.  Lowest I’ve gotten is 400k and 134 games so far so it’s working so far.
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    It was much easier to cycle diamond when they gave you 250 bonus games as well. 
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Miss that. 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I’m following.  Just went diamond two days ago and am hoping I can still cycle enough to get blue cash I need to maintain tourneys 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I had about 700 bonus games after Wed Royale and that seems like it will have been more than sufficient to get me through to Monday cycling D6 as much as I could want to. I play a significant amount of tournaments as well though. So I'll probably shoot for that 700ish number. It's hard to get a handle on it because everything sort of funnels back into itself - bonus games win you cash for tournaments which win you bonus games, et cetera.

• Options
    rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    Here is what I have done during my experience in diamond for a month and a half.

I only play tournament games on Monday and Wednesday because I spend most of my time with WOH on these days. Usually cycle about 5 times.

Tuesday- split it up every 100 wins. I play 15 tournaments and then 40 bonus games.

Thursday and Friday- only bonus games.

Saturday and Sunday- I do the 60/40 bonus game split again.

I usually cycle D6 2 times a week with this method. Sometimes I will cycle 3 times if there is a player I really want from the fan rewards.

I usually get 25-35 bonus games as the reward for every 100 bonus games I win. So that means it cost me around 65-75 games to win 100. I haven’t had an issue maintaining my cash level since I started doing this a few weeks ago.

I am sure others have different methods that are better than mine, so I would like to hear what others do as well. 
  • Options
    AcesehAceseh Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I’ve cycled D6 about 25 times. The biggest thing I do that’s not listed here yet is to spend most of my gloves/balls/helmets in bronze and silver clubs. You get more cash per loyalty on those boxes. So a couple times a week I pop into a bronze 6 or 7 club and take it to silver. Grabbing 50 bronze boxes before going to silver. Then 50 silver boxes after. 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Good info.  Thanks everyone