Options

WoH for 2-18-19: Redemption?

13Next

Comments

• Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Did manage 3 cycles but it was a bit of a bloodbath for me, 1 Gonzales, 1 Manny, and 1 Brett.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    First WoH in diamond was a huge success! Drops were: 10x Simmons, 7x Bretts, 2x Mannys, 2x Marcos. I started the day with Four diamond bats and now, I have six! Very, very happy with how the day went! :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    10 total cycles with Plat and Silver teams. 3 Brett, 2 Gonzalez, 2 Simmons, 1 Machado and 2 Ruth. I knew I should have traded the first one in-oh well not a a bad day overall👏🏼
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    3 Simmons, 2 Brett, 2 González.... lmao about getting an atg this season...not that I would use any of them at this juncture, just eye candy, but it ain’t gonna happen
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Sandpipers I left all my ATGs behind. No more ATG threads from me! lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    tomciz2tomciz2 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    2 Gonzalez 3 Simmons 2 Brett’s 
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    1 Brett , 1 Simmons.   Went 0/6 with bf yelich at d8 and 2 skills at 14/14.  So I upgraded the skills to 16/16 and went 1/1 first try and 1/3 on 2nd cycle.  So that small skill upgrade made an extreme difference in pitch selection And got mostly all fastballs.   
  • Options
    ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Only had time for 4 cycles - 3x Simmons 1x Gonzalez
  • Options
    dontgodontgo Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    6 cycles = 3 Simmons, 2 Bretts, 1 Gonzales.
  • Options
    AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    3 cycles... pulled Machado, Brett & Simmons in that order. I really was only after Simmons as I needed a good, reliable batter against RHP for WOH. Had been using 510 max Reggie Jackson w/ WOH & RISP boosts. Planning on just coasting and enjoying from here on out.
  • Options
    Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    1x Brett 2x Simmons 2x Gonzales
  • Options
    BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    4x Gonzalez, 1x Simmons, 1x Brett 
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    7 cycles for me yesterday. 
    3 x bretts, 3 x marcos, 1 x simmons
    i didn’t want/need manny so i’m ok with not pulling him.
    the atgs, i have babe (batter) so even though i wanted really bad to pull another one for the thrill of doing it, I don’t think it would have been convenient this late in the season with a few weeks left and the expense atg carries, especially now that i’m in gold (not to mention if i go to platinum).
    So the only player that made my team yesterday was marcos and being blue xp was very nice. Now all my starting pitchers are above 500 (max overall, of course).
    Cycling in gold is definitely easier than silver if you have good batters. I cycled 7 times in probably 2-3 hours and i was slow-playing to get club points with brett.