Options

Clarity in VIP newsletter

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
Fellow VIP’s, do you think we will get more clarity pertaining to 2019 in the newsletter? 

Comments

• Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    It is highly possible since it is the last newsletter prior to 2019 release. 
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    They’ll give us clarity around September.... not sure which year tho
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Probably not. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    i guess we will find out friday.  my hopes arent super high
  • Options
    NutsoNutso Registered Users 24 Posts
    If there is a Newsletter next month....no.
  • Options
    MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I was just telling my club guys, this should be the last newsletter and we should have a clear understanding of whats coming in 2019. No more teasers,hints, riddles, game-center icons, etc. Glu should set the table if they want people to eat..
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Hopefully we’re allowed a guest or two to dinner. @Madswagoo
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Madswagoo said:
    I was just telling my club guys, this should be the last newsletter and we should have a clear understanding of whats coming in 2019. No more teasers,hints, riddles, game-center icons, etc. Glu should set the table if they want people to eat..
    As if any of the stalwart Tap junkies could walk away from chasing this dragon if they tried........VIP  as a designation is synonymous and an identifier for the most addicted among us.  

Jokes aside, lack of clarity helps their bottom line.  They are still selling boxes, special edition players and gold that we keep mowing through since it is both what we do as well as there is that dusky glimmer of hope that we have that we MIGHT be able to take some of this with us to the new edition.  

There red is no benefit for clarity to GLU and most of us will not only be there the next morning, but will be calling GLU “honey” and asking how they take their eggs........
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Well we will see if the gift comes today or tomorrow.  Hopefully a good chunk of bxp and lxp.  They can keep the pxp :)