Options

Question?

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
What is up with the Pablo in the Harper box?? All those 400+ overall players and then Pablo. Won't be chasing Harper today! 

Comments

• Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Me either...but at least he is a super bonus player
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I cannot believe they put a 4.5 stars player as a super bonus
  • Options
    at least we can try opening the thousands of #1 draft picks we have. It's a long shot but Sandoval could show up in one of them, and it would be free
  • Options
    lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I got Mays on Monday, but didn't want to trade him in just because he is the only atg I've gotten. Figured I'd never get him again to level him up. And low and behold, I pull him from the achievement box.
  • Options
    ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I got Pablo, but no idea how I could use him.  Even if I wasted resources leveling him up, I doubt he would get strikeouts and I would have to play manually and pray for an opportunity to get him in.
  • Options
    maybe that's why they added him to the box as a super bonus. Now they found a way of having us entertained and a way for us to dispose of all of those unused draft picks :s
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    🤞🏼there are ways to slow play Sandoval for 5+ innings, but with such a low ceiling it would be difficult and not worth the headache
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    🤞🏼there are ways to slow play Sandoval for 5+ innings, but with such a low ceiling it would be difficult and not worth the headache
    I tried with him at LR and got him in around the 6th inning by having a weaker pitcher and manually playing from the 5th - but he couldn't buy a strike - useless lol
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Ultimate troll job lol 
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Harper is officially a Phillie
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited March 2019
    fahhq2 said:
    fahhq2 said:
    Can slow play relievers a lot longer than that by dropping starters and all other rp’s To bronze 1.  Just mine the unopened picks for a squad.  Put him at RP1.  
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Then actually you can autoplay and get 6-7innings consistently.