Options

Anyone else heard legend XP may eventually be going away in 19?

usbluesusblues Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
I heard from a couple folks in other forums that Steven wasn’t a big fan of it, and may be asking his employees to just make PXP and BXP the only two. I’m not sure if the validity, but if the boss is wanting it, it may just happen. 

Comments

• Options
    barnstormbombersbarnstormbombers Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Word? Wtf is steven though?
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    LOL right!?!?  Steven who?!  Not all of us are chummy with the developer.....otherwise we’d just text direct!  LOL
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Someone. We’d to text Steven and let him know the ATG evo needs to go too!
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    F-steven
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Well my name is Stephen, but it wasn’t me 🤣😂
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I'm still waiting on that green custom legend xp (CLXP?) to be released though. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    bocoprobocopro Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Houmy said:
    I'm still waiting on that green custom legend xp (CLXP?) to be released though. 
    We talked about that last March!
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    If 'Steven' is indeed running the show, I really doubt he really has any care about Legend XP besides the profitability of it.  If Steven will increase his net worth by having 'Poop XP', he will likely green light Poop XP to his employees.  

Legend XP is one of the most coveted assets in the game, has been that way pretty consistently, and likely makes the company a lot of money.  I'm guessing there have been many players who put down 100 bucks and spent it on nothing but Legend XP.  

I remain skeptical of GLU making any move that won't help profitability.  I say false on this one.