Options

Bogarts beast of al east

drknight24drknight24 Registered Users 92 Posts
edited March 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Does anyone think he will be useful for woh. He has woh skill and skill vs left handed pitchers.

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    He's solid, but his 'hit' isn't ideal. If he's your top bat vs leftys, it'll be an uphill battle.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    How do u feel about cooperstown legen edgar martinez with double left handed pitcher skill and ll trout for righties?
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Off hand, I believe the Cooperstown Edgar is the #3 bat vs lhp for WoH(and #1 vs leftys in all other modes). He's right there with Mantle and Baker.
    I used the LL trout for awhile and he was great for me(I also had his skills at 20/20). However, he's no longer elite and while you can still win with him, he's prob more of a tier 3 guy.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I kinda wish the Living Legends would get bumps like the ATGs. I have LL Ichiro and LL Lindor and they're like 495 max players compared to the Living Legends coming out now at 525-535. Also I believe LL Kluber is 500 max. Those are awesome players and I think they are worthy of being kept "relevant" throughout the life cycle of TSB 18.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advise ive never cycled and been tying to figure if what i got will work. 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    WOH usually ends with a right handed pitcher-who is your top lefty 
  • Options
    buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Off hand, I believe the Cooperstown Edgar is the #3 bat vs lhp for WoH(and #1 vs leftys in all other modes). He's right there with Mantle and Baker.
    I used the LL trout for awhile and he was great for me(I also had his skills at 20/20). However, he's no longer elite and while you can still win with him, he's prob more of a tier 3 guy.
    I cycled for the first time Monday and once more yesterday. All of my guys are what you would likely call Tier 3 or worse, so it's an uphill battle every time right now, but I'm hoping things get easier as I level up their skills. Here are my top 4:
    1. LL Trout (skills at 15/14, they were 14/14 when I won on Monday)
    2. Comeback Kemp (11/11)
    3. Beast Bogaerts (11/11)
    4. Legend Baines (11/11)
    I received Prime Rizzo from my one win yesterday, and he instantly becomes my highest-potential LHB (although I suppose the RISP skill prevents him from being a viable 5-10 guy).
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    buddydave said:
    DFBB said:
    I cycled for the first time Monday and once more yesterday. All of my guys are what you would likely call Tier 3 or worse, so it's an uphill battle every time right now, but I'm hoping things get easier as I level up their skills. Here are my top 4:
    1. LL Trout (skills at 15/14, they were 14/14 when I won on Monday)
    2. Comeback Kemp (11/11)
    3. Beast Bogaerts (11/11)
    4. Legend Baines (11/11)
    I received Prime Rizzo from my one win yesterday, and he instantly becomes my highest-potential LHB (although I suppose the RISP skill prevents him from being a viable 5-10 guy).
    Rizzo is your #1 in spite of the RISP.  Good job on cycling with that this week....not an easy week and in my team (which was grinding HARD at different times on both days) none of those guys would make it above 5.3.