Options

Going Platinum?

ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
I am thinking of going Platinum in the next week or so.  I have a couple of questions for those who made the jump.  Right now I have 1.1 mil bxp, 2.6 mil pxp, 1.35 mil lxp.  So with my calculations, I have plenty of xp to upgrade my guys.  I am working on my EVO.  I currently have 587 evo, which would let me bring 2 pitchers, my top 3 lefties, top 2 righties, and top switch hitter.  I only have 1.6 mil in blue cash.  Anyone have any recommendations on how much resources you should save before the move?  I saw a post which said to have 60 mil in blue cash, and at least 1000 evo.  Thinking that would take me a long time.  How much would you guys recommend? 

Comments

• Options
    ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2018/discussion/5447815/holy-smokers-woh-royale-with-the-babe/p2
    its 50 evo for bpx players and 150 for prime and legend. unless most of your guys are bxp you don't have enough evo
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    You certainly don’t need 60mil blue cash, 6mil is maybe what was meant, but evo would be around 1200-1500 depending on the numbers of players you’re moving up right away with who are bxp vs pxp/lxp. Wouldn’t sweat too much about pitching in the short term.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I brought along 2 pitchers when I made the jump...it’s easier to cycle through season mode with 2. I’m awaiting the finals in 2 hours. I left sig Kershaw at G10 and used G10 Hernandez once as well en route to 116-0. Kershaw fairs well in tourneys and bonus games, but it’s hit/miss with anyone lower.
    Btw...don’t know why Hernandez is not showing G10
    and I can’t wait for more EVO to get these guys involved-eventually!!!