Options

Draft picks from '18?

AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
Now that people are connecting to their 18 accounts, can anyone confirm whether draft picks transfer? Not sure whether to save up gold for draft packs or not.

Comments

• Options
    duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    i mean they said they will so they should

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    The only things that are transferrable are players from your active roster...3 of them... 2 bats, 1 thrower
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    cubschampions2016cubschampions2016 Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    duckk123 said:
    i mean they said they will so they should

Nope they never said that. Only 3 players can be transferred over no resources
  • Options
    This is interesting... they actually did strongly imply that draft picks would transfer. Of course you never really know what to expect from GLU. However, if we don't get any picks from the '18 game, this was very misleading:

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Haha! I wish this was true.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Yeah, that was kind of a weird thing for them to say.  

But no I'm sure draft picks won't transfer from '18 to '19.  Guys could hoard the crap out of Prime and legend picks right now and really start '19 off at an advantage if that were true.   
  • Options
    Thanks for the input. In this case, I'll focus on using my gold on boxes the next couple weeks to try and pull some great 540/550 player I may want to transfer over...
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Yeah, that was kind of a weird thing for them to say.  

But no I'm sure draft picks won't transfer from '18 to '19.  Guys could hoard the crap out of Prime and legend picks right now and really start '19 off at an advantage if that were true.   
    Especially since primes and legends probably won’t be a thing right off the bat. How could you transfer picks for players that aren’t available yet?