Options

What is with this ban?

supermaloogasupermalooga Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
Please hurry up and figure it out I will be seeking a full refund on all purchases in this game if you do not compensate me appropriately for having dominated all weekend and spending a boatload of money I have Peraza and I missed two CVC that I guarantee I would have one given how high I got him ranked and that I was putting up so many points per match up I spent a lot of money to get to this point and to get banned in the middle of a Sunday and not even received the rewards from the event that I worked so hard and waited so many hours and watch so many videos for so much gold only to be screwed over and band and receive nothing for all of these efforts I cannot even begin to explain how frustrated I am right now if I am not compensated appropriately I guarantee I will receive a refund for all money spent in this game and I will not be returning next year thank you for your time have a nice day

Comments

• Options
    Let it be known that this is not the first second third fourth or even fifth time that I have had issues with compensation for events I have taken screenshots of all communication I have ever done mainly because I've had similar issues with NBA 2K17s app I have reached out to customer service for glu and this site and have yet to receive any response and it has been four and a half hours... I would greatly appreciate it if someone can sort this out as soon as possible

• Options
    All I ask is that my ban be removed because this is a bunch of crap

• Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    All I ask if you put this in the right forum or ask an admin.
This discussion has been closed.