Options

Keepers skills

DCoffin616DCoffin616 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
Just synced my 18 account with 19 and started going through my keepers I noticed Paul Molitor's skills in 19 doesn't match his 18 skills. Is he the only one like this or are there others?

Comments

• Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    #Skillgate 2019
  • Options
    slafrance2 said:6
    #Skillgate 2019
    Hopefully it changes. If not he won't be making the trip
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Yeah that sucks to hear.
  • Options
    Agreed 
  • Options
    buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    So far, Molitor is the only one I've heard of with this problem when transferring to 19. Anybody know of others?
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It's my understanding that it will be adjusted. Keep in mind that it's still beta and nothing is set in stone. However, we should definitely continue to point out inconsistencies so that things will get corrected before it's officially released.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    It's my understanding that it will be adjusted. Keep in mind that it's still beta and nothing is set in stone. However, we should definitely continue to point out inconsistencies so that things will get corrected before it's officially released.
    We got to. He'd be a great option to bring over DH or not. I'll take him over ATG Hank Aaron if the skills are corrected 
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Just synced my 18 account with 19 and started going through my keepers I noticed Paul Molitor's skills in 19 doesn't match his 18 skills. Is he the only one like this or are there others?
    What are his skills in ‘19?
  • Options
    @bigvivec double vs lhp. It's now vs rhp/ vs lhp
  • Options

• Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Sorry.....I think I am misunderstanding.  Let’s try this:

the picture im attaching is the Molitor ‘18 version available one week ago.  He has double skills vs LHP.  Is this the same or different than what you see in ‘19?

• Options
    @bigvivec different. In 19 he has vs lhp and vs rhp. I opened a ticket after since i posted this. They're working on fixing it