Options

MLB Tap Sports Baseball 19 is coming! Pre-registration details here!

[Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts

MLB TAP SPORTS BASEBALL 19 is coming soon! From now until March 25, you can pre-register to get the following rewards and take a big lead!
  • 1 #1 Draft Pick
  • 25,000 Cash
  • 3 Ice Wraps
  • 1,000 XP
  • 5 EVO Tokens
  • 1-Week "Five Tool" Subscription
  • 15 Extra All-Star Tickets
Pre-Register here! https://www.glu.com/pre-reg/tsb19

Comments

• Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    In case anyone is wondering about iOS devices, yes, you can use that same link!
    People have also been asking questions about the 1-Week Five Tool subscription.  When you go into the Specials Tab where the subscriptions are, there'll be a special button that you can press at anytime to activate that subscription.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    And so GLU's baby crush on KB ends. Say hello to the new face of the franchise (for now).
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    @blueleopard. What about those who have early access ?   Can they pre-register as well?  Lol.  
  • Options
    newfy said:
    @blueleopard. What about those who have early access ?   Can they pre-register as well?  Lol.  
    They'll probably get the same thing.
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Is Wednesday going back to Slugfest-only in TSB '19, or will it still be Royale?
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Is Wednesday going back to Slugfest-only in TSB '19, or will it still be Royale?
    @Wicked0Wildcats. It is royal for now.   Not sure if it will stay that way though.  
  • Options
    lenardlenard Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    @blueleopard it says US only. Why not Canada?
  • Options
    @[Glu Sports] blueleopard see post above....
  • Options
    Aaargh!!! Tag not working! Lol
  • Options
    dirtypooflingerdirtypooflinger Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Done!
  • Options
    lenard said:
    @blueleopard it says US only. Why not Canada?
    It's already released in Canada. 

• Options
    @Houmy yes I know. I have been playing already
  • Options
    @lenard what I meant is that you can hardly pre-register for something that is already released in your region. To make it fair though they should give our friendly neighbors to the north the same welcome package up until the 25th same as us.

• Options
    @lenard speaking of the welcome package and those already having the 19 version is the "FIVE TOOL" subscription already available and if so what is it?

• Options
    Nope it's not available yet.
  • Options
    @Houmy no the 5 tool package is not available yet. And yes, I agree that ‘we’ certainly get a head start. But trust me, there have been a lot of ‘beta testing’ typ issues that we have had to deal with. I would like to get the same pre registration opportunity... since we never got that chance...
  • Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    I think its past time to announce the release date for 2019 version to the masses. Clubs are crumbling, guys no longer trying, even gifts have ceased causing mass exodus in 2018 version. Just announce the date already, please. Even im actively searching for a new app and its possible i get hooked elsewhere. Ive given hundreds of $$ over the years, do i not count for anything? Please give us the date. Announce it loud and proud in the game news. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • Options
    greenbirds1228greenbirds1228 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Wooooo