Options

Hos at 10g

Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
I got Hos on WOH. Debating my left handed bat for ‘19.  Anyone have him at gold 10? And second question,  I have Boggs and winter Williams. All 3 have double RH pitching boosts. For some reason, Williams has a special golden talent to get things done. Anyone leaning a certain way on these 3?

Comments

• Options
    effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I’ve been leaning towards green over hoz and holiday Ted. I know his skills are worthless outside WOH but he’s been better on 5-10 than the others lately. In the end it probably doesn’t matter much. 525 vs 535 or even 550 in 19. Boggs and hoz are good options because 1b and 3b are harder to come by than outfielders. 
  • Options
    Good point. Especially since I’m losing my DH spot to Moliter 
  • Options
    I’ve been leaning towards green over hoz and holiday Ted. I know his skills are worthless outside WOH but he’s been better on 5-10 than the others lately. In the end it probably doesn’t matter much. 525 vs 535 or even 550 in 19. Boggs and hoz are good options because 1b and 3b are harder to come by than outfielders. 
    Thank you!
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    1b isn’t that easy.....3b I have something like 10 options.  Seemed every other player was an OF or 3b....
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Consider Hoz over Green.....more versatile across all events and pretty much equal on stats.....pennants is a drag though you’ll need SD pennants for all the machado versions you’ll have this year.......