Options

Open to Keeper Insight

JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
I'm interested in any insightful feedback. The top 2 are my keeper leaners at the moment. 550 & 545, one of each hand plus WOH and desirable positions to fill. But I'm also contemplating the bottom 2, 540 & 550 as they would have chances at double active skills more frequently. I don't think I can go wrong with either set, but I'm curious about thoughts from our knowledgable forum members and specifically anyone playing '19 with keepers already in use. I've read all the posts and understand the leveling costs being high early versus winnable resources, so I realize the skill percentage increases will be minimal. Thanks. 

Comments

• Options
    PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Can't go wrong with any really.

It's basically Realmuto vs Clark and Schmidt vs Molitor.

I'd take Schmidt and Realmuto personally as a Phillies fan who had an awful time getting quality C and 3B this year. Positions matter too. Molitor is excellent but why take a DH considering the options you have? Some would probably take Clark over Realmuto considering Realmuto is a RHB with RHP skill.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I place premium emphasis in WOH....not just able to cycle, but able to cycle quickly.....it’s your resource mine. That said, Schmidt and Clark and you’re good.  
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Thinking about positions.....how hard is it if you’re getting weeekend boxes and cycling WOH?  I have 6 very good catchers ATM, like 10 awesome 3b’s and at least used 6 F Freeman versions alone at 1b l.....no mention of the Lindor/Correa/segura cartel at ss or the everpresence if either a Baez or Altuve version on 2nd.  

Gotta sticknwith “best for WOH” as the only stipulation.