Options

5 tool box sub!!! SEE IT HERE

newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
Here it is guys,  I found it added in the specials tab.   

So a tool is actually (resources) box.  So it seem we get 1 free trial of it. Which will include a garenteed HARPER to get ya started
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited March 2019
    How do you turn off auto-renewal for this jawn?

NEvermind, got it..thanks for reminding me/us!
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    @dustyhunks Philly?
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    It actually seems like a good deal for the 1st month or so as the odds are evenly split. Loving the Android box odds added to 19.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    joe040joe040 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Anybody else having an issue turning in club loyalty?
  • Options
    JamminjerkJamminjerk Registered Users, Member 24 Posts

How do you turn auto renew off? I’m  not seeing it. Do I have to start the free trial first?

• Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

How do you turn auto renew off? I’m  not seeing it. Do I have to start the free trial first?

Yeah start the trial and you should receive an email with a link in it to turn off sub. In iOS I was presented with a message to confirm and that I would receive stuff until 4/2/19 but auto-renew was cancelled. Not sure how it looks with Google.
  • Options

Yeah start the trial and you should receive an email with a link in it to turn off sub. In iOS I was presented with a message to confirm and that I would receive stuff until 4/2/19 but auto-renew was cancelled. Not sure how it looks with Google.
    With Google you sign in to your playstore account and go to the subscriptions tab.

• Options
    JamminjerkJamminjerk Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Thanks guys!!!
  • Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    It shows its 2.99 on mine, not 3.99 😆
  • Options
    It shows its 2.99 on mine, not 3.99 😆
    $3.99 in CAD

• Options
    AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    If you cancel right away, do you still get the daily box thru the 7 days?
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I don’t think so.  I just set an alert on my phone to cancel it the day before :) worked with Hulu, CBS All access, and 34 other things lol
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    Accelman said:
    If you cancel right away, do you still get the daily box thru the 7 days?
    With normal subscriptions you get the daily rewards up until the day you're paid for if you cancel in advance. With the trial subscription I am not sure.

• Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Honestly if I had the extra to burn each week Id do it...but Im already close to divorce for playing this game, the money would push the scales in her favor probably...Better safe than sorry is my motto.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Before you go ahead and cancel (and this is coming from a guy who doesn't typically pay to play at all), consider this.  

At $2.99 a week, over 51 weeks (free week + 51) the next year, this will set you back $153 for TSB '19.  If everything drops equally per the odds, you will accumulate the following resources from this:  

21,900 gold
    1,825,000 cash
    365 EVO
    219 Ice wraps
    76,650 XP

That's roughly the value and price of buying two mountains for 69.99, except you get all the other goods too.  It's actually a pretty good marketing strategy on their part to get 150 bucks out of you out of the year over a weekly amount most won't even worry about, but value wise you could do a lot worse.
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    the problem is we know GLU and not everything will drop equally.
    IT would be awesome if you could get 30k gold and less cash or ice wraps, but most likely you will get 3 mill cash and 400 ice wraps during the year 
  • Options
    lenardlenard Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Anyone have him at silver 10?
  • Options
    RedwingerRedwinger Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Do you get to keep Harper if you cancel?
  • Options
    Redwinger said:
    Do you get to keep Harper if you cancel?
    In 18 you always got to keep them so I assume it would still be YES. 
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts

I see no option to turn off auto renewal, only to cancel. Email from Apple only mentions cancel by certain date. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    @tshea510 cancel should do it. It's a subscription and you want to cancel it so should be the same.

• Options
    ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    the problem is we know GLU and not everything will drop equally.
    IT would be awesome if you could get 30k gold and less cash or ice wraps, but most likely you will get 3 mill cash and 400 ice wraps during the year 

Need more Living Legends!
  • Options
    ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    I haven't seen any gold yet. XP, Ice wraps and evo so far.
    Need more Living Legends!
  • Options
    Houmy said:
    @tshea510 cancel should do it. It's a subscription and you want to cancel it so should be the same.
    Yes but stupid instructions and email both mention “turn off auto renew”, and there is no auto renew to turn off. Shouldn’t be that hard to get their terminology correct lol. By the way, you always do an awesome job but that response to the new guy in ‘19 forum was above and beyond, really nice helpful stuff! 
  • Options
    tshea510 said:
    Houmy said:
    Yes but stupid instructions and email both mention “turn off auto renew”, and there is no auto renew to turn off. Shouldn’t be that hard to get their terminology correct lol. By the way, you always do an awesome job but that response to the new guy in ‘19 forum was above and beyond, really nice helpful stuff! 
    It's all my pleasure. Just want the new players to be able to enjoy the game as much as the rest of us (sometimes) which is a lot easier when they get helped along. It is totally understandable that the admins won't have enough time to answer every single question on the forums as they moderate all of them I am sure, so it is up to us to help the community out wherever we can.

• Options
    @Houmy you are one of the most helpful guys I’ve seen on here.  Always giving your opinion or experience which is 90% of the time, the BEST ADVICE to be gotten.  So I’ll also say thanks for all you do here brother!!   
      P.s.   did you wanna join us this year as I’ve seen your post previously about staying solo for a while.   We are a decent ranking club with great people and would be honored for you to join us!!    You just gotta be active!!!   Hahaha.  
  • Options
    Houmy said:
    tshea510 said:
    Houmy said:
    It's all my pleasure. Just want the new players to be able to enjoy the game as much as the rest of us (sometimes) which is a lot easier when they get helped along. It is totally understandable that the admins won't have enough time to answer every single question on the forums as they moderate all of them I am sure, so it is up to us to help the community out wherever we can.
    Professor Houmy, are you conducting a Summer School class? We all may need to sign up early 😎
  • Options
    @tshea510 summer syllabus being posted soon. I'll take bitcoin or GLU-cash 😁

@newfy you had me up to being active 😏

• Options
    Houmy said:

@Houmy I don’t think glu gonna like your classes as it’s gonna cut into our in game budgets.  Lol.    Will it be anything like ADDICTION REHAB ??   We could use some of those classes. Lmao

but all jokes aside, about that empty spot I have available?????     Seriously would love to have an educated addict in our roster. I am leader for 2 years now and try my best to help club with anything I can,  but it actually is a lot of work!!!    We trying 2 clubs this year as we now exceeded 20 members but some not putting up big numbers, but they try and still grind daily.  So we made a farm/mining club we can pull some prospects as we need em!!   
      N e ways that offer stands so think about it!!!
  • Options
    newfy said:
    Houmy said:

@Houmy I don’t think glu gonna like your classes as it’s gonna cut into our in game budgets.  Lol.    Will it be anything like ADDICTION REHAB ??   We could use some of those classes. Lmao

but all jokes aside, about that empty spot I have available?????     Seriously would love to have an educated addict in our roster. I am leader for 2 years now and try my best to help club with anything I can,  but it actually is a lot of work!!!    We trying 2 clubs this year as we now exceeded 20 members but some not putting up big numbers, but they try and still grind daily.  So we made a farm/mining club we can pull some prospects as we need em!!   
      N e ways that offer stands so think about it!!!
    Here’s a little incentive so you see WE DO TRY. Lol.