Options

Banned for abuse

crisis1290crisis1290 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
Quick question. I was looking for my keepers and never saw the “tile” I emailed customer service and the response was that my account was flagged for abuse. I know nothing about cheating or how to even cheat. 
I am an older person who knows little to nothing about computers iPhones and anything g else tech wise. What gives with this ? 

Comments

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Oh how it would great if a reasonable explanation could be given to you. These days simply opening the app can be considered abuse lol. I’m not one of those people who assumes if you’ve been jailed or banned it automatically means the victim has been attempting a cheat of some kind. The instability of the app itself on various devices causes many of the problems, never mind poor or intermittent internet connection. Best you can do is try pleading your case to Customer Service and keep pleading your case until a friendly ear listens. The way the first week+ has gone, taking a holiday from the game might be a good idea... 18 is a joy compared to this experience so far, and it had a multitude of problems. 
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    xxBIGCHEETAHxxxxBIGCHEETAHxx Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Stop being a Cheetah!