Season Mode Issues

FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
I’d like to know if anyone is encountering the same issues as I am. I’m an experienced player who has been playing this for years and I’ve never had problems beating teams in season mode, until now. My current team is a very strong team and platinum level and every player is between 305-330 in ability. I have no problem beating teams in Prime events, bonus games, tournament games, etc., because those are real opponents. But the teams in season mode are computer driven and I get nothing but teams that are so much better than mine. I can’t even win a playoff game if I use my ace and boosted hitters with 80 gold in each game. GLU tells me that I might see teams from other tiers higher than mine, but that’s all I see. It happened in silver, gold, and now platinum. Anyone have an answer that makes sense? I’ve completely stopped playing season mode because there’s no point in wasting my time.

Comments

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Are your players capped, pennant levels, upgrades? That’s the difference between destroying season mode and first round playoff exits. On the other hand, I’m all capped out at silver, I’ve breezed through season mode, but I’m like 50 percent win percentage now on bonus and prime games, since I only get matched against gold teams.
  • Grippy5Grippy5 Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    In bronze all of my players were capped and upgrades maxed. Still lost both of my games in playoffs. I think it is a lot tougher this year as well
  • DunnzigDunnzig Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    It’s fixed I like glu
  • qbaf1212qbaf1212 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I only play it to get the rewards along the way
  • MelloDandCoMelloDandCo Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I went 116-0 in season mode and lost in the quarterfinals. Glu didn’t want to give me any Evo, I guess
  • jmtasticjmtastic Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    It’s definitely harder. 
    Man can not live on gifts alone
  • BomberPCBomberPC Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I’ve lost 5 playoffs already. Gold team, maxed upgrades and all mid 20’s pennant bonuses. Why the hell am I facing platinum level clubs? 
    Why bother having different tiers if you are just going to outmatch my team? 
    They need to fix it.