Options

Why do we play?

PYITEPYITE Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Seems as though this game is less about playing and more about managing. How much fun can a game be if it is designed to THWART game play?  Prime events consist of nothing more than TAPping autoplay. For what? Better players (maybe) to do more autoplay TAPping? I think the timer should pause as long as the player isn't autoplaying

Comments

• Options
    ryandavis94ryandavis94 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I’ve been playing for quite a while now and don’t do the weekend prime events for this reason, whether or not it makes me level up slower, take a longer time to develop my team etc. Because if you actually play the weekend prime event games through you get little to no points and there’s not even any point. I’m all about actually playing the games, and I want my players numbers to be accumulated by me actually playing games and not just playing sim games over and over again to get as many points as possible. I don’t like this aspect to the game at all, never have and I basically refuse to do it, even with the amount of points I’m missing out on. I made my team basically unstoppable in ‘18 without participating in the prime events at all and I’m doing the same thing this year. I participate in all the events that actually involve playing the game.