Options

Can Anyone Help Me Out

RSN84RSN84 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
edited May 2019 in General TSB Discussion

I've been playing 2018 DAILY for at least 6months (I'm still kinda new) It's taken me that long to finally get my team barely over 40K strength.. I've put ALOT of time into my team, but I can only use that team when I link w my FB acct.. Recently it basically refuses to link w my FB acct & I've put in way to much time & daily play to just "Not Worry" about it. I've contacted Customer Care on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS & below is the response & idk what to do plus it's starting to get frustrating... Thanks 

Thank you for contacting us

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing your account. I've gone ahead and made some adjustment to your RSN84 account. You should be able to log in now using the Facebook account where it is linked.

Please take note that this is a one-time courtesy and future requests will be denied. Your account will be locked again to the device where you will log it. Also, Tap Sports Baseball has a one account per device policy which is strictly followed.

I hope everything is okay now. If you have any other concerns, please feel free to contact us anytime by opening a new ticket.

Thank you for your continued support and playing MLB Tap Sports Baseball 2019.

Regards,
Joyce
RSN84
MARSHALL