Options

Bring back the old stuff

idrishayesidrishayes Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
edited July 2021 in Suggestions and Feedback
Do y’all miss the old titles games like zombies ate my friends contract killer lil kindom bug village big gangster dragon slayer defender & dragons ham on the run toy adventure and playfirst games the original cooking dash diner dash classic gardening dash wedding dash soap opera dash parking dash avenue flo hotel dash and a lot more let’s all come together as a big group and tell glu games we miss the classics but don’t get me wrong there new games is fire lit and fun but I also want to play the games from my past let’s try to get these games back because to be honest other games company is a flop they are not fun and very dry the only games that are still alive subway surfer fruit ninja cut the rope temple run minion dash plant vs zombies jet pack joyride candy crush let’s add more games to the classic list rovio the owner of angry birds are bringing there old titles back on the AppStore and I want that to happen for glu games make it better but that’s all I have  to say but join me to help glu games change there minds and bring them back #classic reviegames