Options

Gun Bros 2 Gets Editors' Choice in App Store plus some GREAT reviews!

GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
Congratulations to Gun Bros 2 for getting Editors' Choice AND "New and Noteworthy" in the App Store!

Check out these great reviews too!

Modojo says, "...Glu got a lot right with this title, starting with full 3D environments that take place in a refinery filled with toxic goop and a planet surface dotted with purple crystals, to name a couple; look for yellow ramps that launch the character to safe areas. Eye candy aside, this is one heck of a shooter. The designers at Glu had a goal of putting guns on top of guns, and the team definitely succeeded." Read more!

Gamezebo says, "One of the best things about the original Gun Bros. game was that Glu Mobile’s free-to-play model offered respect and flexibility to gamers, and never felt like you were playing a demo or being forced to pay in order to continue on in the game. Well I’m happy to report that Gun Bros. 2 plays by the motto of “if something’s not broken, you better not fix it.” Sure, increasingly difficult enemies are going to pressure you into buying the higher-end weapons, but if you’re good enough at the game, this progression feels natural. What’s even better is that you can sell back some of your old and unused guns and armor at the store for additional Xplodium resources to spend on new weapons." Read more!

Comments

• Options
    Blaster8766Blaster8766 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Good I'm sure it more than deserves all the positive reviews! I haven't been able to try it because I only have android devices but I've been watching lots of videos and it looks awesome. I can't wait till I can finally download it
  • Options
    mehdizandmehdizand Registered Users 2 Posts
    i like it. this pag is good handle too serf