Options

No GLU Coins in Heroes

Just to clarify, i'm using two different account names. One for this forum and one in the old forum (the main homesite of glu which is where my games are showed). I suppose this is not the problem but i wanted to mention.

I've alredy asked support and i'm waiting for an answer from glu staff about this but since weekend it's almost there i'm afraid i won't get soon a solution unless someone here experienced this too and did find a way out.

The problem is simple. For the second time the game doesn't show anymore the GLU coins i have. I did reinstall the game the first time it happened but during this second game i've gone much further in the game and i would like to solve it in another way.

The GLU coins are showed in my other GLU games, such as Gun Bros. Also, i can buy Glu coins (from the Heroes menu, i mean) if i want but if i click on the option which shows me how to get some for free, nothing happens. It's like the game doesn't connect anymore to GLU main site or to where or to where it should.

I tried also to download (as the support FAQ says) the Restore App but it didn't solve the problem.
Till a moment ago i was thinking that the problem may have been that i downloaded Heroes before to create a glu account and this is maybe why it doesn't get showed in my profile as a played game in the old main site of GLU, but now i remember that i had in my phone for a couple of months Indestructible ( GLU's cars game) and that one appears in the list with Gun Bros and 2 others that i downloaded just yesterday.

So, to get it shorter, did anyone find a solution to this? I really would like to download Heroes using the link in the main glu site, to see if it helps.

Or keeping my progress, simply reinstall the game from the Play Store. Is there a way to keep the save file when deleting this game?

Comments

• Options
    QwaldQwald Registered Users 14 Posts
    I had a similar problem once, but it was only because my WIFI connection was deactivated. Make sure you have an internet connection. If it's not working, then I hope an admin can answer your question.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Hi Maragost, Your progress from your game is kept on your device. I would NOT uninstall anything until you hear from an admin on this. I will make sure to point this out to them. I would hate for you to lose any progress. I hope to have some kind of answer to you very soon. Thank you for your patience.;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Maragost wrote: »
    Just to clarify, i'm using two different account names. One for this forum and one in the old forum (the main homesite of glu which is where my games are showed). I suppose this is not the problem but i wanted to mention.

The problem is simple. For the second time the game doesn't show anymore the GLU coins i have. I did reinstall the game the first time it happened but during this second game i've gone much further in the game and i would like to solve it in another way.

The GLU coins are showed in my other GLU games, such as Gun Bros. Also, i can buy Glu coins (from the Heroes menu, i mean) if i want but if i click on the option which shows me how to get some for free, nothing happens. It's like the game doesn't connect anymore to GLU main site or to where or to where it should.

I tried also to download (as the support FAQ says) the Restore App but it didn't solve the problem.
    Till a moment ago i was thinking that the problem may have been that i downloaded Heroes before to create a glu account and this is maybe why it doesn't get showed in my profile as a played game in the old main site of GLU, but now i remember that i had in my phone for a couple of months Indestructible ( GLU's cars game) and that one appears in the list with Gun Bros and 2 others that i downloaded just yesterday.

So, to get it shorter, did anyone find a solution to this? I really would like to download Heroes using the link in the main glu site, to see if it helps.

Or keeping my progress, simply reinstall the game from the Play Store. Is there a way to keep the save file when deleting this game?

This forum site does not in any way effect your Glu coins. Certain sales or offers may not be connecting through Heroes of Destiny specifically, purely accidentally, but coming to the new forums versus the old forums has no impact on your Glu coins- they are simply different sites. The location where you download the game also has NO impact on the connectivity of the game and none of the games from 2013 are downloadable from within the old yellow and blue GGN site. Incidentally, if you are talking about points (not coins) from the old GGN site, those are no longer supported, so none of the new games offer them.

Please make sure you are using the same device to access all of your games and the same Google Play account, along with being on an active WiFi network. If you use different Google Play accounts your coin-sharing will not work, and in some cases using different devices may cause issues.
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    We can help expedite your inquiry if you tell us the ticket number as we tried to look you up but the email address you are using for the forum is not in our customer care ticketing system.

let us know.
  • Options
    MaragostMaragost Registered Users 60 Posts
    I'm sorry, i didn't create a ticket. Done it now. Reference number is #130408-000203
  • Options
    I'm sorry, i didn't create a ticket. Done it now. Reference number is #130408-000203

We looked up your account and sent you a reply to point to the same topic as listed here on the forum at this thread:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1749-Android-Glu-Credits-balance-showing-zero

It looks like your device is not communicating with the currency server. Please follow the instructions and let us know if you need further help after trying this solution.
  • Options
    As i replied earlier to the message from Support, the Restore App didn't solve the problem.

I tried it a moment ago for the third time but nothing, still showing 0 coins in Heroes, and only there to be more exact. I'm playing 5 others game from GLU and no one had this problem so far.

Also, checking my profile in glu.com Heroes is not shown in the list with my others played games yet. Death Dome and CKZ which i downloaded 3-4 days ago are in the list but Heroes isn't. As i said in the message to Support, i understand that there may be a limit to the assistance which can be given, but if to redownload the game is the solution, i would like at least to have back the 200 coins that i've bought (2 packs of 4,99 euro each one) and used for the bonus skill point when levelling up.
    But still, i would prefer to see the problem solved without deleting the game, not because of the time i spent on it, but because this problem of the coins happened alredy two times, and i'm afraid it will happen again if i simply reinstall.
    Wonderful game by the way, i really hope i'll be able to fully enjoy it.
  • Options
    davidv41davidv41 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have the same exact problem as Maragost. Glu support gave me the same suggestion but it didn't solve the problem. Ultimately, they said they never heard of such problem before and it was a device issue. Maragost, if you ever figure something out that works could you please post it hear. Thanks!
  • Options
    What's your device David?
    I'm playing on a Samsung S2, android version 2.3.3
  • Options
    I'm playing on a Samsung S3, android version 4.0.4

Did you ever get your problem solved?
  • Options
    No. The first time happened very soon and so it wasn't a problem to delete the game but since i've bought 200 coins with real money i'm waiting to see what support can do before to delete again. I was close to do it before, so i could have purchased Leogan at half price at least but i didn't make in time and so now i can only hope that IF support tell me to redownload they'll give me back those 200 coins.

I was thinking about the android version. Mine is out since a lot but you're having this problem with the last version, or a recent one anyway so it must be something else.
    We're both using Samsung. Maybe that?
    Can you please check your profile on glu.com and tell me if Heroes appears in your played games list?
  • Options
    Where exactly am I able to see my game list on glu.com?
  • Options
    Maragost,,,,,You told me that the restore app did not work for you. You should update your ticket and let customer service know that so you can see what the next step will be. Don't create a new ticket or that will just prolong the matter. You can update your current ticket by replying to the last message you received from glu customer service or my logging into the help desk and signing into your account and select "ticket history".;)
  • Options
    I think i choosed the Games option which appears somewhere in every game of Glu that i've played. Gun Bros for example. From here it should be quick to create your profile if you don't have one alredy. Once create, in the profile page there is a little window which shows the played games. Heroes is the only one missing to me.

I feel disappointed if i think to what they said to you about your device being the problem but since you told them of this, then support shouldn't tell me "We've never heard about such thing", at least that.

I would like to know if there is someone which plays Hereos without problems using a Samsung.
  • Options
    davidv41 wrote: »
    Where exactly am I able to see my game list on glu.com?
    When you are in one of your games, click on the little glu icon and that will take you to a site. Create a profile if you don't already have one. Then that game will go onto your list. You will need to click on that little glu icon from each game that you have to have it added to your game list. This site does not have your game list, so it will only be on that old site, which you can only access from within the games. I hope this answered your question..;)
    That is where the old forums used to be located. I think eventually they will probably make it to where the link from within the games bring us to these forums, but not positive on that.
  • Options
    The update of yesterday fixed the problem (at least for me). Thanks to the staff for the good work. Thanks to Shanny too for the quick messages which helped me a lot in being patient.

I asked to Support if soon or later we may see again Leogan at 50% price for those which didn''t have the chance to buy it in the last weekend but whatever happen, well done =)
  • Options
    The update of yesterday fixed the problem (at least for me). Thanks to the staff for the good work. Thanks to Shanny too for the quick messages which helped me a lot in being patient.

I asked to Support if soon or later we may see again Leogan at 50% price for those which didn''t have the chance to buy it in the last weekend but whatever happen, well done =)

Thanks so much for letting us know. Hopefully this also works for the others experiencing the same issue.
  • Options

I am so glad that the problem is fixed for you Maragot. Thank you so much for your patience while the team worked through the problem. Hopefully the item that you are wanting will be place on sale again soon.... Keep enjoying the games.;) I have so happy that you can finally move on... YAY!!!