Options

different time completion for different mission

hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
The 2 minutes given time to complete a mission at later stage is unacceptable.. ive try my best aiming for headshot for the 3rd gold campaign but still not that fast. How to complete a mission with about dozen soldier pkus 5 sniper within 2 minutes? Hope glu can change it via level difficulties of each mission.

Comments

• Options
    dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    The only way to complete missions in 2 minutes or less would be to use bazookas, grenedes and air strikes. Other than that, it is pretty much difficult.

For those missions that I know I can't finish within two minutes, I have to save up enough gold to get 4 airstrikes and at least 4-5bazookas/grenades. That should be enough to kill off all the enemies and allow you to finish the mission quickly.

Increasing the time for later missions would be a good suggestion.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • Options
    hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    The only way to complete missions in 2 minutes or less would be to use bazookas, grenedes and air strikes. Other than that, it is pretty much difficult.

For those missions that I know I can't finish within two minutes, I have to save up enough gold to get 4 airstrikes and at least 4-5bazookas/grenades. That should be enough to kill off all the enemies and allow you to finish the mission quickly.

Increasing the time for later missions would be a good suggestion.

i think for later mission need to have armor since enemy aint stop coming and most fo the time u will get hit and to get 100% life without armor is just impossible
  • Options
    rolandroland Registered Users 8 Posts
    @c-Mac: I perfectly understand you, I experienced that also that you used some of your earned weapon thinking it can finish the enemy only to find out that there are still a lot coming. Although, it may not be necessary but hope there are information as to how many enemies are and what are their weapons. In short, just like probably in real mission that you conduct first reconnaissance to know the strength of the enemy and set the mission with appropriate weapons and force to defeat them.