Didn't get gems after completing a task

WinterHordeWinterHorde Junior MemberRegistered Users 96 Posts
I've completed a task from the free deals panel but didn't get the gems after returning to the game. Is this normal?
How long should I wait before contacting support?

Comments

  • rewandrewand Advanced Member Registered Users 588 Posts
    sooner the better. It takes weeks before they get back to you and weeks more while they "research"

    Oh, and the free-deals panel gems are doled out by tapjoy so contact [email protected] and not [email protected]
  • WinterHordeWinterHorde Junior Member Registered Users 96 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    sooner the better. It takes weeks before they get back to you and weeks more while they "research"

    Oh, and the free-deals panel gems are doled out by tapjoy so contact [email protected] and not [email protected]
    Thanks man. I will.
    Good thing I took a screenshot of the confirmation page! :eek:
  • Tyman2222Tyman2222 Junior Member Registered Users 58 Posts
    I contacted Tapjoy awhile ago about some offers and I emailed them a screenshot and they said granted me the gems, around 80 gems, but I still didn't recieve them, I contacted them again and they said they granted me the gems a 2nd time, and guess what, still haven't got them yet.
  • WinterHordeWinterHorde Junior Member Registered Users 96 Posts
    Tyman2222 wrote: »
    I contacted Tapjoy awhile ago about some offers and I emailed them a screenshot and they said granted me the gems, around 80 gems, but I still didn't recieve them, I contacted them again and they said they granted me the gems a 2nd time, and guess what, still haven't got them yet.

    For real? That sucks! I completed a task worth 130 gems so it will be even more frustrating. How long it took them to get back to you? I didn't get a response from them yet...
  • Tyman2222Tyman2222 Junior Member Registered Users 58 Posts
    About 24 hours but they could be busier now or less busy now.
  • WinterHordeWinterHorde Junior Member Registered Users 96 Posts
    Tyman2222 wrote: »
    About 24 hours but they could be busier now or less busy now.
    It took them longer in my case but whatever, they replied, I replied to the the reply... Let's see how long this mail ping-pong would last
Sign In or Register to comment.