Options

Starting one Dino Hunter Primer/FAQ

GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
Does anyone want to start a primer/FAQ they can update as they go on? There have been a few threads, but maybe as you continue to play you can put those together into one that we can stick at the top?

We had someone from the EW3 community start one when they were in Beta and it was great for new players!

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Does anyone want to start a primer/FAQ they can update as they go on? There have been a few threads, but maybe as you continue to play you can put those together into one that we can stick at the top?

We had someone from the EW3 community start one when they were in Beta and it was great for new players!

I was plannin on doing this, but the threads just became mixed together into plain conversation lol

I will put one together, the only real questions so far have been ones for you; I.e gold/progress carrying over, or whether there will be updates on the beta..

More important that making it sticky would be to lock it, and I will just edit it as needed
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    ...i'm gonna add a question too:

as for the r3 exotics (R3EX1 and R3EX2), their 'names' suggesting to be r3 exotics, there's something i noticed about (max) power:

mamba - 345
    striker - 550
    sera - 23
    R3EX2 - 30 (current and max power the same)
    R3EX1 - 300 (current and max power the same)

something can't (yet) be in place here... can't be that guns are at max power already and both of them - compared to r1 and r2 exotics - seem a little weak...? checking muldoon musher / stattler onslaught (in the boneyard pack) and other guns; all having different current and max power (as would be 'normal')... not so with the r3 exotics...

question boiled down: what happens when you buy boneyard pack? what weapons will be in the 'grab bag'?
  • Options
    yea, ill be sure to figure that out, as soon as i do I will make the new primer thread... I am at 360/430 gold and slowly, very slowly gaining more
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    So there's bug out bags to buy but you don't get to know what's in them until you part with glu?
    ( + )
  • Options
    well the guns dont look like they were fully developed at the time of the beta release. but I will buy them to find out if the work or how they dont.

I just want to use them even if they are weak, should be buying them tonight
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    just thought you should know it will be sometime before I make a primer, if anyone else wants to go ahead... I am busy on Isle of Thule ;)
    Choice Dude on Board