Options

region 6

briettebriette Registered Users 3 Posts
When is glu going to update so we can move on to another region tired of waiting
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I'd have to say about 3 weeks, but there is a event going on now in region 5. Give it a look.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    What event in region 5 Tod? I am in the same boat as everyone else with waiting for region 6. I know there was a new weapon to try but that was it. I still can't get by the Albertasourus at the end of the rifle stage. Pretty much gave up on it, I have all the map pieces for region 6 anyway.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Don't give up. There is a thread about this. You need a strategy and you need to hit the red circles every time.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    AustrianAustrian Registered Users 4 Posts
    Use a rifle or shotgun, no need to use the weapon they ask for
  • Options
    JJSJJS Registered Users 19 Posts
    How often do the new regions come out?
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    JJS wrote: »
    How often do the new regions come out?

Usually every 4 weeks or so, with an event that comes out a week or two after the region is released. The Gemini Event in Region 5 is currently taking place, if you were unaware of this.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Austrian wrote: »
    Use a rifle or shotgun, no need to use the weapon they ask for
    Can't use a shotgun in the rifle series...
    Say What??
  • Options
    Joeydiver123Joeydiver123 Registered Users 4 Posts
    So Region 6 is not available yet? Finally killed that Albertosaurus in Level 5. Immediately switched on infrared, killed the farthest raptor, reloaded, shot the Alberto, then shot the other raptor , then back to the Alberto, have to be quick, can't miss the red zone or waste one shot, but the key for me was killing off the first raptor then reading back to 5.
  • Options
    Glad you stuck it out. I bet that last shot felt good.
  • Options
    paul558paul558 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Just fin reg 5 and wat a war it was talk about hard but with a lot of deep breaths i done it cant wait for reg 6 until then im going bck to deer hunter for now
  • Options
    sean42sean42 Registered Users 1 Posts
    How can you manual update a regino if you missed the download
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    sean42 wrote: »
    How can you manual update a regino if you missed the download

Check your App Store to see if there is a pending update. You can also reboot your device. That will force the game to reload.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Sundance53Sundance53 Registered Users 1 Posts
    What's the Gemini event? How do I play it?
  • Options
    Sundance53 wrote: »
    What's the Gemini event? How do I play it?

It is an exotic hunt on region 5. You play the event by purchasing the Gemini exotic weapon.
  • Options
    navtalknavtalk Registered Users 14 Posts
    What event in region 5 Tod? I am in the same boat as everyone else with waiting for region 6. I know there was a new weapon to try but that was it. I still can't get by the Albertasourus at the end of the rifle stage. Pretty much gave up on it, I have all the map pieces for region 6 anyway.

Forget the rifle, use the bow. The secret is not to miss a ring. 4 successive hits, one miss your dead.
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    What helped me finish off the Albertosaurus in Level 5 was to never have less than 2 or 3 rounds in the chamber (until the very end). Like Joeydiver says, a couple shots into the big guy, reload, shoot his little buddies, reload, and then back to the big guy. When I finally got him (and it took many tries), he dropped right at my feet and my heart was pounding!!

Don't hesitate and don't miss a shot (easy to say, hard to do).
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    bigtim46bigtim46 Registered Users 1 Posts
    is there a release date for region 6
  • Options
    bigtim46 wrote: »
    is there a release date for region 6

Should be out within the next few days. An exact date is never given out by Glu.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    navtalk wrote: »
    Forget the rifle, use the bow. The secret is not to miss a ring. 4 successive hits, one miss your dead.

I could be wrong but I believe a rifle is required in the rifle series...
    Say What??
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Received update for region 6 a few minutes ago on iPad. Still waiting for iPhone update. Try restarting the game.

Region 6 cash shotgun is $558K, you can get to shotgun series 5/20 without upgrades, although the game will 'recommend' upgrades after 2/20. OTO for the Grant Vindicator Pro after 5/20, my offer was 50% (168 gold).
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    GlfjunkeGlfjunke Registered Users 68 Posts
    Still trying to get rifle series finished. Keep getting attacked by Dino and can't kill objective as I only have 5 in the clip. Any suggestions and also any for the final trophy hunt
  • Options
    There are several threads about the last rifle hunt and how to do it successfully. You need to kill the raptors and reload. For the last trophy hunt, just hit the circles.
  • Options
    Au79Au79 Registered Users 10 Posts
    From some reason I can't download region 6. It doesn't appear in the game nor in the "checking for updates at the startup.
    Any ideas?
  • Options
    Au79 wrote: »
    From some reason I can't download region 6. It doesn't appear in the game nor in the "checking for updates at the startup.
    Any ideas?
    What device are you playing on? I would reboot the device.
  • Options
    Au79Au79 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Android tablet. Tried it once and it didn't work.
  • Options
    gobthkgobthk Registered Users 7 Posts
    I can't download region 6. It doesn't appear in the game nor in the "checking for updates at the startup.
    Any ideas? I am using s3.
  • Options
    gobthk wrote: »
    I can't download region 6. It doesn't appear in the game nor in the "checking for updates at the startup.
    Any ideas? I am using s3.

Could be that this update has not been released yet for your android device. Only thing you can do is wait.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Just got home a hour ago, both kindle(android) and iPad had updated. No changes that I can see.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    The update was 3.8mb on my iPhone. I didn't notice any changes either.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    My update was 9.6 mb.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool: