Options

Yes!!! Region 6 is Here

2Next

Comments

• Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    To be honest, it's cool as a cucumber right now! Lol.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I'm also halfway through the AR series with the AR trophies complete. Seems to be an easier region so far. I got a OTO after the last at trophy hunt for the pro AR. It was 92% off, 29 gold.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I'm also halfway through the AR series with the AR trophies complete. Seems to be an easier region so far. I got a OTO after the last at trophy hunt for the pro AR. It was 92% off, 29 gold.

That is a good deal. I still have 2 trophy hunts to go on the AR series. I might have to break my rule of only using my gold for the exotics.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    I didn't buy it because I figured I could finish 10 hunts without it. I'm saving the little gold I have for the semi auto rifle.
  • Options
    I never got the OTO for the AR.
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I never got the OTO for the AR.

Did you finish the AR trophies? That's when I got the offer.
  • Options
    37163A6A-160F-41B6-B1CC-1388F61A418D_zpsa4agyc0e.png
  • Options
    Did you finish the AR trophies? That's when I got the offer.

I did and didn't get the OTO. Not a big deal though. I didn't really need the gold AR.
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I did and didn't get the OTO. Not a big deal though. I didn't really need the gold AR.

I wonder if you finish the series before the trophies if it doesn't give you the OTO? I'll do the rifle trophies first when I get there. Have the last AR hunt to do. Need energy again.
  • Options
    I just got this OTO after I finished the AR series.

91254CEC-EA74-4C30-96D3-716C84EBCA0F_zpscaizlgaa.png
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    That's better than the OTO I got. Seems you're getting a lot of good offers Bill.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Elvis IS alive!.....Err well, he was.

Best region yet. Love the sub and mine
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I thought this situation was a bit weird...

I was getting killed on 14/20 of the rifle series using the Holt Spectra, but after I purchased the Atlas Maverick Pro, I went back to the hunt with the Spectra and the hunt was noticeably easier. I know I didn't just 'get lucky', in fact my aim was worse than many times when I still needed 2/3 shots to kill the second one. So is there a algorithm that makes the hunt easier if you have a gold weapon in your purchased weapons even if you don't use it or was the game just giving me a easier version of the hunt out of pity?

BTW: who has a good screen shot of the Solari Bandit in action?!
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    I completed the rifle series using the Holy Spectre. 14/20 was a little challenging. Took me 3 tries. A good tip is that you can stop the reload process by shooting. That really helps when getting the final shot. Hunt 20/20 was also a little challenging.

I will try and get some good screenshots of the bandit in action.
  • Options
    rucaroxrucarox Registered Users 3 Posts
    I finished region six and I didn't see mammoths bromtosaureses or saber tooth tigers. When is region 7 coming?
  • Options
    I got this OTO offer and was 5 gold short. But I was able to stop the game wait a few minutes and do 4 videos. Stopped the game again and waited 5 minutes and got one more video. I bought it!!! The timer only runs down when you play. So your OTO if it has a timer can be delayed while you do videos or buy gold. Nice job Glu!!

7876D60D-9A30-4632-8EA2-502929607F2B_zpsxvpogbxe.png
  • Options
    I like the gun. I know it's only good for this region but I hate the reload speed of the hb gun. My iPhone has enough delays in between shots.
  • Options
    I just finished Region 6. A very expensive region. I bought 2 shotguns, 1 AR and 2 rifles. I started with $47,502,630 and finished with $29,279,710. That's a whopping $18,222,920 to do region 6 plus all my gold is now gone.

Here's the before screenshot.

E2BA9AC9-4E67-4B52-8143-5D9965774219_zpsasyizorg.png

Here's the screenshot when I finished.

E79FE901-2855-434A-ADCC-74121DF7E242_zps92v0xaqa.png
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I'm getting ticked off, not getting these low oto offers! I know, I'm not the only one. I think Glu needs to address that, and not make it lottery style.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I just got this OTO after I finished the AR series.

91254CEC-EA74-4C30-96D3-716C84EBCA0F_zpscaizlgaa.png

My OTO after the AR series was 349G...W T F??
    Say What??
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Bill, you forgot to add in the exotic hunt. That might add to your total. Unless you did not purchase the weapon.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    gobthkgobthk Registered Users 7 Posts
    I dont see region 6. i have complete all region 1-5. when tap play now on region 6 pupup, there is no response. i am using samsung s3. Any idea?
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Bill, you forgot to add in the exotic hunt. That might add to your total. Unless you did not purchase the weapon.

I did not buy the exotic weapon. At this point they are too expensive for me.
  • Options
    northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    OK, Here I go again with not being able to to kill. I am at the end of region 6 trophy hunt trying to kill Sawtooth. I have hit him in every red circle and of course the rifle holds 5 rounds. Why am I only able to shoot 4 before it reloads. THAT's when he kills me! Is this a glitch and I am playing on facebook. Buy a gun that has 5 rounds but only 4 for trophy hunts. I need a strategy I have already exhausted 4 full power ups trying to kill him. I like a challenge like the next person but with my problems with region 5 and not being able to kill the last Albertasourus now this time it is an important kill, I am growing tired of the game. Why do they make the guns so fricken slow to reload!
  • Options
    northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    No worries I did it! I shot him 3 times in the circles and once that happens and he is shaking his head, it gives you enough time to reload and the last 2 shots we bang on. The very last shot he was coming in for the kill and I fired and he dropped at my feet. Not very often your heart gets going but this game does that to me lol. I was also having trouble with the rifle portion and couldn't get past the 2 Sucu spinasourus looking raptors. But as soon as I finished with Sawtooth I too was offered the Atlas Maverick Pro for 29 gold or 95% off and I bought it and went back to the 2 sucu whatever the hell they are called and made short work of them!
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    It is called Strategy...first they complain about how easy it is and then Glu makes it more challenging and....if you fail a hunt the first time, think it over and come up with a different plan of attack...don't cry that it is too hard. You will get the hang of it...GL!!
    Say What??
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    northlander,

Someone else said this before, and it was good advice. I'll share it with you.

Any time that you are reloading, just pick the "shoot" button and it will change into shoot mode. Then you can shoot any and all of the rounds that you have reloaded at that time.

In other words, you don't have to wait until your entire clip is reloaded before you can shoot.

I hope that this helps.

Good hunting!!
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad