Options

Car Town Streets

Comments

• Options
    ...Rp...Rp Registered Users 43 Posts
    RE starts today I think I'm going to start out with an econo-team and see if I can build some points...
    ...Rp
  • Options
    4bfamily4bfamily Registered Users 22 Posts
    ...Rp wrote: »
    Hey 4b you need an avatar! Let's try and look sharp here...

I have tried to put some pics but to no avail my pics were too much for such a small space, that's what she said......but I will try to figure it out. Believe me if I could I would but I can't so I won't. Yet
    I have sent other friend requests with only a few not accepting......no sweat, if you want to be my friend just sing the song from Mr Rogers neighborhood ,,,,,,,,,"Won't you be my neighbor"? and send a friend request...

LOL
  • Options
    MrXXL74MrXXL74 Registered Users 12 Posts
    4bfamily wrote: »
    I have tried to put some pics but to no avail my pics were too much for such a small space, that's what she said......but I will try to figure it out. Believe me if I could I would but I can't so I won't. Yet
    I have sent other friend requests with only a few not accepting......no sweat, if you want to be my friend just sing the song from Mr Rogers neighborhood ,,,,,,,,,"Won't you be my neighbor"? and send a friend request...

LOL

Hy my friend ...
    Try the Resizr or Resize Image App...
    That helped me...
  • Options
    BrotherBelialBrotherBelial Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hey 4b you need an avatar! Let's try and look sharp here...

Even I've got one here. Now stop slacking.
  • Options
    slappycocoslappycoco Registered Users 35 Posts

Nice to see the suit and tie Brother😃
  • Options
    MrXXL74 wrote: »
    Hy my friend ...
    Try the Resizr or Resize Image App...
    That helped me...

So how does it work? You download that app and it will automatically re size all images? If it's simple enough I will do it.....I don't want BB to start lecturing me! Until I get one will it be ok to post anymore? Ha ha
  • Options
    So how does it work? You download that app and it will automatically re size all images? If it's simple enough I will do it.....I don't want BB to start lecturing me! Until I get one will it be ok to post anymore? Ha ha

No you can pic the picture You want and tock the sice you want !!!
  • Options
    RbMalattRbMalatt Registered Users 7 Posts
    Metatron wrote: »

That's ridiculous.
    🇺🇸KCCO🇺🇸
  • Options
    Until I get one will it be ok to post anymore? Ha ha

sure post all you want, but consider yourself on probation...
    ...Rp
  • Options
    albruyerealbruyere Registered Users 13 Posts
    4B I can make you one, but you might not like it :)
  • Options
    albruyere wrote: »

I want one ;-) !!! I am sure i like it !!! LOL

I thought this one was the best for ya 4b !!! LOL
    6E68B54C-AEC3-4CE1-A69D-D767659633B5_zps3tmhfuz1.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks guys, you make me smile! And yes Mrxxl that is a good one! ;)
  • Options
    metatron wrote: »

wth??????????
  • Options

I've got one up now, hope you are happy. Lol. Tell it like it is right BB,? Hope all is well comrade
  • Options
    sure post all you want, but consider yourself on probation...

Can I take off the Dunce cap now? Or maybe I'll just go drink more beer..........if you need me I'll be over in my corner wearing my cap.......BBBUUUURRRP!
  • Options

If my avatar is any indication as to where I've been playing lately well your right...it's hard to hurt my feelings, what'd ya have in mind? Be careful we might get banned from the forum!! That's an old pic of my base, I currently have 320 or so exp points and am cresting lvl 38.....check out B.B. If you haven't yet
  • Options
    looks good, one of these days maybe I'll give it a try only time for one addiction at a time for now though...
    ...Rp
  • Options
    looks good, one of these days maybe I'll give it a try only time for one addiction at a time for now though...

I have progressed since, it just gets harder, well harder trying to defend! Im real far behind so I'm all alone when it comes to strategy, it'd be nice to have a forum like CTS but that's not the case. I just drink a case and blow it up
  • Options
    I guess there isn't much activity here until all hell breaks loose, but I will still be around...........
  • Options
    it's like a secret location, only it's too secret nobody drops by....
    ...Rp
  • Options

:) we need more activity for sure, maybe offer free alcohol? Lol....glad to see you know about the secret to the secret location and keeping it secretive. Buuuuuuurp
  • Options
    :) we need more activity for sure, maybe offer free alcohol? Lol....glad to see you know about the secret to the secret location and keeping it secretive. Buuuuuuurp

If you want we can just keep posting back and forth in secret of course and blow our post totals out of the water.....lol
  • Options
    Now look I'm posting to my posts, wow really secret around these parts....sometimes I punch myself
  • Options
    I guess there isn't much activity here until all hell breaks loose, but I will still be around...........

This is the backup generator in case the power goes out. lmao. I check it every day, it may not get fired up but good to know it is here. Thanks for keeping it full of fuel. Car Town Streets is the game I will always play no matter what even if Glu only had one car license left and did re runs of the same car each week I would still play. Dance with the one that brought you. 😃
  • Options
    slappycoco wrote: »
    This is the backup generator in case the power goes out. lmao. I check it every day, it may not get fired up but good to know it is here. Thanks for keeping it full of fuel. Car Town Streets is the game I will always play no matter what even if Glu only had one car license left and did re runs of the same car each week I would still play. Dance with the one that brought you. 

Sounds good slappy I'm in. If everyone else gives up, maybe It will just be you and me racing to the bitter end, unless 4b runs out of booze he'll probably hang around too...
    ...Rp
  • Options
    Sounds good slappy I'm in. If everyone else gives up, maybe It will just be you and me racing to the bitter end, unless 4b runs out of booze he'll probably hang around too...

I still would not win against you. lol. Whenever I get close all I see is dust and taillights. 😀
  • Options
    @4b: been a little busy, I'll create an avatar for you and I think you'll like it. If anyone else wants one just let me know.
  • Options
    Just going to throw out a topic to keep this thread rolling:

What teams do you racers use to attack a track mix of 33%ST, 33% Dirt, 33% HW? We will say the vehicles are the same mix...2 ST, 2 Dirt, 2 HW. I steer clear.
  • Options
    slappycoco wrote: »
    Just going to throw out a topic to keep this thread rolling:

What teams do you racers use to attack a track mix of 33%ST, 33% Dirt, 33% HW? We will say the vehicles are the same mix...2 ST, 2 Dirt, 2 HW. I steer clear.

100% hw team :)
  • Options
    100% hw team :)

+1, yup HW all the way....
    ...Rp