Here's my favorite things about region 8:
1. The dinosaurs are bigger.
2. The landscape graphics are cool. Lava at night is always cool. Volcanic ash is also a nice touch.
3. The dinosaurs are not frustratingly difficult to kill. Now you can wait too long and some will spit green in your eyes (another cool addition) but you learn to not wait too long.
4. Keep shooting after the limit and you may have time to get an extra (although they don't officially count)
5. Some weapons from previous regions work fine at this level. Thanks.
Having to wait for more development.