Options

Gold for top 5 daily rankings not working

redbirdredbird Registered Users 39 Posts
I placed in the top 5 for the day but when I went to get the gold it just shows up blank and doesn't have any results. The one category where i received the cash bonus instead of gold worked just fine.

Anyone else having that trouble?
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Same here. This super sucks!!!
  • Options
    did anyone place in top 5 and actually get the gold? Trying to figure out if its just a few accounts or entire thing is messed up.
  • Options
    I only got it for hits but not for the other two categories I earned
  • Options
    FrizzelliFrizzelli Registered Users 5 Posts
    I finished top 5 as well and first for the week and i havent gotten anything
  • Options
    Amazin' MetsAmazin' Mets Registered Users 6 Posts
    redbird wrote: »
    did anyone place in top 5 and actually get the gold? Trying to figure out if its just a few accounts or entire thing is messed up.

I got gold for being top 5 yesterday, but it didn't work today.
  • Options
    MackDaddyMikeMackDaddyMike Registered Users 45 Posts
    I finished in the top 5 position for daily and weekly today, no rewards for any category.
  • Options
    From what I can tell, if when you look at rankings and at the top of it actually has your place you should be good. If it has the straight line at top (even if you are top 5) then it won't give you anything. Not sure why its not registering.
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    redbird wrote: »
    From what I can tell, if when you look at rankings and at the top of it actually has your place you should be good. If it has the straight line at top (even if you are top 5) then it won't give you anything. Not sure why its not registering.

Thanks for the information. I didn't get my reward neither.
  • Options
    deathwisherdeathwisher Registered Users 12 Posts
    Same I placed in top 5 and only got daily reward for runs. Hits and wins is giving me nothing. Grr
  • Options
    smattssmatts Registered Users 9 Posts
    Nothing for me either. Was top in all 3 today =( wasted my time apparently
  • Options
    geaux_tigersgeaux_tigers Registered Users 30 Posts
    Ditto for me yesterday... #1 and no gold, just a blank page when I "tap to see if won". Where is an admin to explain this?
  • Options
    broseph stalinbroseph stalin Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yup, me too
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Yea, I'm not getting it either. I can't figure out how they have us ranked. It can't be every player is ranked with us. I was in top 5 in all 3 catagories. But at the top it showed - - - once I dropped to 6thit showed up. At the end I collected the cash but I runs where I was third it showed --- and I could not collect the gold. I'm very confused. Anyone have any answered? Maybe an admin could shed some light on the subject??
  • Options
    And for weekly totals, it shows me in first in all three catagories by a large margin. But above the rankings it has --- What gives????
  • Options
    NoGameNoLife24NoGameNoLife24 Registered Users 22 Posts
    I've been having the same problem and noticed that when I drop to 4th or 5th place in the rankings, then my position is shown and I do end up receiving the reward. Ranked 1-3 and I have the --- mark instead
  • Options
    Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    I bet they didn't pay it out initially. Update done on a Thursday Night, So they waited on the Friday Sa****ay, didn't pay it, started fresh with the full week. I got screwed too on the Friday / Sa****ay, and all is well now.
  • Options
    Ha nice censorship. I just realized the word Sat has the word t u r d in it. lol And I find it funny that we're censoring words my 5 year old says.
  • Options
    Didn't get paid today. Any others in the "top 5" not get paid?

Wonder if they're simply not paying the "cheaters" or people auto playing a million tournaments. Have a friend who got paid the top 10 CASH, and he wasn't in his top 10 results wise. Meaning people were bumped in front of him.

Anyone not in the top 5 get paid gold, or anyone else not top 10 get cash?
  • Options
    smattssmatts Registered Users 9 Posts
    Last night I was top 5 in all 3 categories but only received gold for hits and wins. Runs showed - -. Today i was top 5 again but all 3 show - - so I get nothing.
  • Options
    geaux_tigersgeaux_tigers Registered Users 30 Posts
    Last night I was top 5 in all three, got gold for hits and runs, but nothing for wins. Just the dashes....
  • Options
    TheBest100028TheBest100028 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Okay seriously how has no body seen this yet. Since day 3 of the update ive noticed the issues resolution. The top 3 are blank caused most often those are the abusers. 4 and lower work. Ice been working at 4th and 5th every day and it works. They do this to weed out people who abused the tournaments. Now you see what they did there. They knew people would abused the tournaments so basically only 2 people get gold a day and 3 people are screwed and everyone else gets cash or nothing.
  • Options
    GigabyteXIGigabyteXI Registered Users 5 Posts
    From the research and testing I've done I think if you auto-play too much(tournaments, reg games, or bonus games) then it will not allow you to have the Gold/Cash no matter what place you are in.
  • Options
    I have solid evidence genius, what is your "reseach" , ive actually seen it work like this every day. The same people complain and they were in the top 3 every day. One day I got 5th in hits 4th in wins and 3rd in runs and guess what I got gold for the 4th and 5th places. I'm telling you first second and third don't count.
  • Options
    Well, I am by no means a genius, but thank you for the title. ^_^ My research is placing number one everyday from autoplaying and not getting anything. Then placing 3rd, 4th, or 5th from autoplaying and still nothing. But when I only bat and don't autoplay at all I get something. I wasn't trying to disprove your theory I just said that's what I think based on my information.
  • Options
    Well that's odd cause since the update ive done nothing but auto play and 1st nothing 2nd nothing 3rd nothing and 4th gold 5th old and 8th money (that's all ive placed since the update ). I use 2 accounts to keep the game not boring and ive had the same results for both.
  • Options
    I definitely see your point though and I don't think you are wrong.. What I don't understand is if you abuse auto-play tournaments why would you abuse it for the top rankings prize(that inevitably you won't get) when you can just abuse it for the rare 100 gold prizes at the end of games..
  • Options
    So, basically, if what you say is correct you still get the prize for abusing auto-play as long as you don't show up as number 1 or 2 and abuse less than the other abusers... lol. I miss pre-update......
  • Options
    Confirming what THEBEST100028 said it is in fact the top two spots are null and 3,4,5,etc will give you prizes. Mystery Solved! They should give you 1,000 gold for breaking the code lol.
  • Options
    That's silly! Come on Glu!!!
  • Options
    Has anyone figured out how we are ranked now? Even on my best days before the update I was in the 30's and 40's. Now if I don't play a lot I'm pretty close to being in the top 100. Are there less players now? Or are we separated by region or player level? I've never been top 5 before the update and now I'm hovering around there almost everyday with normal playing patterns.