Options

Gold for top 5 daily rankings not working

Comments

• Options
    Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    I was in 4th showing a pay day of gold across the board. Played a bonus game, put a whopping down, moved into 3rd, and got the dashes, and no reward. So not certain 3rd gets paid, just 4th and 5th. I ended up finishing 3rd hits, 3rd runs and 6th wins. Only got paid cash for the wins.
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Didn't get anything for finishing top 5 in each category. Not cool Glu!

Anyone report this to the App Store?
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Sent a customer support to Glu. No answer yet
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I guess there might be some problems in current ranking system.
    Playing 1 or 2 games can let me rank in TOP 50. It is ridiculous.

I have already sent a ticket one week ago. Only got response like below. Is the "5" business day a typo? Maybe 50 business days.

Greetings from Glu Mobile Customer Care!

Thank you for writing to us. We want to assure you that your message has been received. Our volume is quite high recently and depending on the nature of your request and the amount of research required, our response time may vary; however, a member of our Support Team will contact you within 5 business days.

Again, thank you for your message. We look forward to assisting you soon.

Sincerely,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care
  • Options
    Bboyce2121Bboyce2121 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Yea same thing here. My huge issue is that I did play all day n night thinking I was in top 5. I must have spent 200 grand to maintain it. Using simulated games. Lmk if they give you the coins. I emailed them as well
  • Options
    Have a feeling that I'm going to be pretty upset in about 2 hours when my 1st place finish for the week is gonna result in 0 of the earned 1100 gold.
  • Options
    deathwisherdeathwisher Registered Users 12 Posts
    No daily rewards or weekly rewards and I was top 5 in all. So in total I think I have missed out on over 3000 gold in the last week. We all need to get on google play and rank the game 1 star and encourage others to do so until they fix this prpblem this id ridiculous I have emailed them and left a post on the support forum and still nothing. Glu needs to support their players. I have spent money on this game and was planning on spending more but not so sure now.... grrr
  • Options
    Yep. Blanked out. 1100 gold not given. Already sent an email. Don't think it's going to do any good.
  • Options
    What is also annoying is they raised tournaments to 64000 cash cause they realized the rewards were outweighing the cost but upped the cost 64000 to all which is about 30 dollars for that amount of cash but yet they havent fixed the gold issue when in turn only top 5s get gold now when before it was the top 50 this game is going down hill and I hope they fix this soon I was so hoping to get another upgrade today. :-((
  • Options
    So far today I have played every game against human opponents. No autoplay. No bonus game. No tournament. And in in top 3 in all catagories. But not given rank. --- what's the point Glu?? What's the point of playing the game if you are not rewarded for your efforts. I'm not understanding this. Trying to punish auto players is one thing. ( even though I still don't agree with that. ) but playing the game as Glu intends? And you punish them? I really hope this is a bug. Because it makes no sense.
  • Options
    Im going straight to google play for support and having them contact glu directly if they get a threat that their game will be taken down from google play they should fix this problem. This is bs.
  • Options
    Just talked to google hopefully it helps the more that talk to google the more likely they are to fix it. Ugh
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Shafted again on some gold yesterday
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Can any GLU member help me to understand why this issue takes so long time without any patches or announcements?
    You can notify us about what has happened and what you are going to do.

It seems that you just leave this issue there and let us guess here.
  • Options
    Well TheBest100028 is right on. 1-3 will not net you gold. #4 is the new #1. Only two can place gold. So you have to balance trying to stay within a small window. There is no answer or reason for this. If the goal was to deter auto player abusers, it is not working. All you have to do is just enough to stay at 4th or 5th. I have to actually stop playing the game so I can fall out of the top 3 places in order to win gold. That makes a lot of sense Glu. Have players stop playing so they can win gold. What's the point of spending money to better my team if I'm just going to have to stop playing earlier because my "improved team" is getting to the top 3 faster only to not be rewarded for my play. In my email to Glu I asked that they explain what is going on to the forum. I speak for all of us when I say that we need answers and for many of us due credit. I love this game, but of late Glu is doing its best to drive me away. A shame....
  • Options
    Srol1332Srol1332 Registered Users 25 Posts
    I took in the top 3 for daily runs on Sunday and didn't give me gold. I am #1 across the board right now for today. Am I just not going to get anything if I am 1 or 2?
  • Options
    Places 1-3 will not get gold. 4th and 5th will. And all cash will.
  • Options
    I'm currently sitting in second for hits and runs, well back of first, but in a real dog fight for #2-8. Those of us that finsh 2nd and 3rd don't even get the cash. Cmon GLU, you seemed to have corrected the autoplay etc. pay me for playing well in the 10 games I have going on. Haven't even played a bonus game today.
  • Options
    Maida_gc wrote: »
    I'm currently sitting in second for hits and runs, well back of first, but in a real dog fight for #2-8. Those of us that finsh 2nd and 3rd don't even get the cash. Cmon GLU, you seemed to have corrected the autoplay etc. pay me for playing well in the 10 games I have going on. Haven't even played a bonus game today.

Imagine how I feel. I'm the dude above you in first and I'm pretty sure nobody is going to pass me.
  • Options
    Yeah, got to think a fix is coming, but man oh man. This seems like a no brainer hurry up and fix it. Maybe after this weeks reset. I'm currently being punished for playing my games.
  • Options
    Maida_gc wrote: »
    Yeah, got to think a fix is coming, but man oh man. This seems like a no brainer hurry up and fix it. Maybe after this weeks reset. I'm currently being punished for playing my games.

I agree. All everyone says is try and place in the leaders board for extra gold and now it's like "make sure to place, but don't place too high". Super weak
  • Options
    I think there a glitch. Top 3 don't get anything. They owe me weekly n 3 days of daily. I play this game all day n night to get screwed
  • Options
    Sorry. Just read other posts. You guys have noticed it also
  • Options
    Ballz.deepBallz.deep Registered Users 5 Posts
    I was slacking today and didn't place top 5 and had no issue getting the cash payout. They just want us to keep buying gold
  • Options
    Slickr4Slickr4 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Ballz.deep wrote: »
    I was slacking today and didn't place top 5 and had no issue getting the cash payout. They just want us to keep buying gold

That's it exactly...it's not broken, there's a reason why the cash payout is working and the gold isn't...and right during the event too? Convenient.
  • Options
    I would be ok with 1-3 not getting the gold if 4-8 (new top 5) got gold. That way 5 people are still getting the gold like the category says.
  • Options
    buterbasilbuterbasil Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was #3 in all three today, but also didn't get rewards. but I didn't do any autoplay, so I don't like the idea of removing the top 3.
  • Options
    Just take 4th man. That's what I took and got 300 total gold today. Even if it's like a 4 way tie for 4th or 5th, everybody gets gold. Who cares if it's autoplay? That's part of the game.
  • Options
    Actually, if there are multiple people that are tied for 4th place, the top 2 listed will get the gold. If you notice after the first two your rank will say #6...#7...etc. and you will get cash even if you are tied. Not sure how they decide who the top 2 are when 5 people are tied, but it has happened to me. I try to wait for someone to move up a win say, and I will take a win and then I am moved to #5 tied with #4. And from what I gather if the next guy gets a win, either he will be one behind me and get cash at #6 even though we are tied, or he will be above me and my rank goes to #6 even though we are tied, and when the clock runs out I get cash not gold. Hope this makes sense.
  • Options
    From what I've noticed, I think you are slotted at the top if you're the most recent player to enter the tie. I've seen 3 way ties at 4 or 5, you sure all players in a tie don't get gold?