Options

More challenging

Devil smithDevil smith Registered Users 9 Posts
Glu remember we are killing dinosaurs not kittens fed up with aim , fire, dead make us earn our hbs last series only 2 real challenges the 4 heart shots and the last one where you have to kill a couple the rest were like contract hunts.Need to bring the Dino's closer or cut down the time to increase difficulty , the bird ones in r8 are really pathetic no challenge at all come on glu

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Yeah, I agree. R8 is panning out to be not worth the wait. I'm not really playing much any more.

My kids played KKH for about a week and went meh. Sorry Glu, but I'm glad I didn't invest money in you.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
    Total agreement. I even deliberately tried missing the birds and still they come down. The moderators, developers or whoever must not look at this forum or else just don't give a s h i t. I am also glad I have not invested one penny in this game.
  • Options
    raptor obliteraterraptor obliterater Registered Users 18 Posts
    If you want a challenge use the Grant Legacy (region 1) in region 8. Bet you cannot bring down a Giganotosaurus on the first attempt. Mix it up and have some fun.
  • Options
    LudwigLudwig Registered Users 32 Posts
    ruffshot wrote: »
    Total agreement. I even deliberately tried missing the birds and still they come down. The moderators, developers or whoever must not look at this forum or else just don't give a s h i t. I am also glad I have not invested one penny in this game.

Given the amount of complaints that occur on this board and on iTunes, I would say that they don't give a **** about their users. To charge $20 dollars for an easy 20-hunt series should basically answer that question. And to think people used to once complain that they had to pay .99 cents for a weapon in other games. This company just put that old model to shame without even increasing it incrementally. So if one wants to play all the exotics and event series, one has to fork up hundreds of dollars. It's not the question of whether one can; it's if one should. I found DH by accident and thought it was fun at first, so I then got into DH2014, which is now going nowhere. Based on how these two games operate, I'm going to stay away from Glu games in the future. Both DH and DH2014 are addictive, but they're frustrating to play, with the constant pop ups, reminders, having to fork up dollars before every hunt, and the annoying energy refill. I don't know about any other person here but playing the same 4-5 contract hunts 4,000 times so one could advance to the next level is not my idea of fun. I've done that, like most here, but at some point one has to stop and question their sanity. Anyway, my worthless two cents...
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I think they are fun, free time wasters. No major complaints with the game, except the already-mentioned issue of the hunts being too easy. Glu's Contract Killer 2 is the most addictive of all, and it requires money to complete, unlike these two hunting games. I'm grateful that they let users play free who want to, though. I do occasionally spend a little money on the game, but except for the Spark, I've had buyer's regret. When it's a long time between releases, I just stop playing for a while and check in every week or two.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    DinomummyDinomummy Registered Users 22 Posts
    ruffshot wrote: »

Agreed. And I'm a girl. I even take spiders outside rather than squish 'em, and I reckon Dino's lost it. Nuff said.
  • Options
    Bernard_BlackBernard_Black Registered Users 36 Posts
    Could be they feel like they've made as much as they're going to on this and are putting their resources elsewhere. But I'm not spending $20 on a gun and map piece...no way. If they want to treat it like the Dharman series and chargr a ton of HB's on it, I'll go with it all day. But given that you can't replay a series when it's done, and the lackluster variety in the contract hunts, the replay value is pretty slim. And there are parts of the game that seem to be unfinished, like the "rare animal value" that doesn't do anything, or the fact that the IR on a gun can see a Dino's brain, but shooting one there earns no additional money.

If you're reading this, Glu, try these simple updates to spice things up a bit...

1: Give extra points for shooting more targets than required.
    2: Give $100 extra bucks for brain shots.
    3: Put in some rare animals during normal hunts. Tell what they are during the hunt instructions, so the player has to fined them and use some strategy if they want to get them...say, deciding to shoot the rare thing first at the risk of not getting the main target.
    4: let players go back and play a series after its done, using any weapon they want.
    5: give the option to use weaker weapons on higher series for a greater reward.

Sound good to all you other players?
    Enjoy. It's horrid, but quite short.
  • Options
    DinomummyDinomummy Registered Users 22 Posts
    Yes BB, good suggestions, if they made it a challenging game again I for one would want to purchase weapons now and then. At the moment you don't need to work out the strategy, but I won't go on about it as we all know..
  • Options
    dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    doesnt matter waht we tell or ask of glu..they never reply...case in point I am at region 8 and it says 6/9 map pieces collected but I have completed all tasks...are they saying the remainder is in the contract hunts??? #2 sent an email to support they claim 48 hrs, its been 7 friggin days (guess they are in a diffrent time zone LOL) they have NOT started a region 9 yet any ways...when they post to FB that a new region for anything it takes them 4-5 days for it to appear so why announce it when it isnt available.. Glad I do not spen any money on these people.
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Dave, the other map pieces aren't available yet.
    Facebook player