Options

Bow series region 5, 7/20 - kill 1 Baryonyx - IMPOSSIBLE?

zeebequezeebeque Registered Users 9 Posts
To kill 1 Baryonyx with a bow seems to be easy... but... there are plenty of flying and attacking me Dimophodons in the same time from the beginning. So I shoot once or two times Baryonyx and then have to take care of Dimophodons until I'm done - Baryonyx kills me. It looks like 2 in 1 and I think this could be another bug in the game. Is it really?

Comments

• Options
    nik_ivanovnik_ivanov Registered Users 36 Posts
    zeebeque wrote: »
    To kill 1 Baryonyx with a bow seems to be easy... but... there are plenty of flying and attacking me Dimophodons in the same time from the beginning. So I shoot once or two times Baryonyx and then have to take care of Dimophodons until I'm done - Baryonyx kills me. It looks like 2 in 1 and I think this could be another bug in the game. Is it really?
    It's not a bug.It looked like mission impossible to me too.But it's not.Just be sure that you shoot Baryonyx in the red circles every time.That slows it and give you a little time for Dimophodons.Then shoot Baryonyx again in the red circles.I don't remember how many arrows it took me to kill it, but I needed at least 7 or 8 times to succeed.Good luck!
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    zeebeque wrote: »

You have not yet even gotten to the hard part. Region 5 was fun.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Bernard_BlackBernard_Black Registered Users 36 Posts
    It is hard, but not impossible. As nik_ivanov said, you have to hit the red circles every time; miss once, and you probably won't make it. The trees make it kind of tough, but it can be done.
    Enjoy. It's horrid, but quite short.
  • Options
    zeebequezeebeque Registered Users 9 Posts
    Got it at last :D
  • Options
    DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
    too suck try to kill two at the same time kinda cool =) like u did to the 2 sin raptors they kinda easy with bow u shoot 1 down b 4 the other notices u where there the bow is fast if 2 of them where far away from me i shot both of them alternate my targets til they all down the last moment usually they ran next to me open their mouth and fallen right at my feet =P in really life if they fallen on you probally would make you look like pancake with all their weight =) if forgot which one but it was on free kill contract u got 2 of them walking around, and there were one with 2 amardilos walk around that one a bit easier since the other 2 don't chase u could down them too if u feel like go for extra bucks then put the caps in it as to end the hunt
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Been doing some samples from your Meth lab?
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3KnrjbAGTU
    i like that gun it look like the harvester