Bow Series...

2Next

Comments

  • casajrcasajr Senior Member Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Darman Saw is still my preferred choice for contracts. Even the big Diplotici are 2 shot kills.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Experienced Member Registered Users 442 Posts
    Shame that the enjoyment factor of the game is such that we are trying to just finish the contract hunts as quickly as possible. Trying to shoot extra things after the last shot has been the biggest thing keeping both these games interesting for me. If I can just pop two extra dinos... even though there are no bounties, and there is no more payout on the hunt -it's just fun to try to do.
    Facebook player
  • casajrcasajr Senior Member Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I hope Glu learned not to stretch this out so much again. I am so done with R8.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Senior Member Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Amen to that! This is a terrible way, I sure the hell hope that region 9 is spectacular. We pretty much all knew that the bow series would be last. But no trophy hunts for each weapon series stinks. The keep making changes as we go along.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • LudwigLudwig New Member Registered Users 32 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    And I'm ticked some people got to use hunter bucks for bow upgrades! It was a PiTA earning stupid crystals to upgrade, though using the Harvesters makes using up your energy bar happen pretty fast. The same ol' contract hunts are boring, I'll never play region 8 again when this series is over.

    Me, too. What was the point of playing all those contract hunts if you can't upgrade weapons with HB? I had to go back and play more contract hunts to upgrade it. And I hate using bows. I know many people like them, but...
  • LudwigLudwig New Member Registered Users 32 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    Shame that the enjoyment factor of the game is such that we are trying to just finish the contract hunts as quickly as possible. Trying to shoot extra things after the last shot has been the biggest thing keeping both these games interesting for me. If I can just pop two extra dinos... even though there are no bounties, and there is no more payout on the hunt -it's just fun to try to do.

    I use the "Predator" weapon - the arm thing (I forgot it's name) and just fry the dinosaurs in a few seconds. It would be more fun if region 8 dinos put up more of a challenge. The Giganotosaur is a total wimp. The sensitive ******* can't take a punch. lol
  • LudwigLudwig New Member Registered Users 32 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Amen to that! This is a terrible way, I sure the hell hope that region 9 is spectacular. We pretty much all knew that the bow series would be last. But no trophy hunts for each weapon series stinks. The keep making changes as we go along.


    They're biting more than they can chew in regards to the number of games they're releasing. They're directing the main chunk of developers toward the newer games, I'm assuming. So the older games suffer. Of course this is a bad business plan, because it becomes about getting players heavily involved and invested in a product that will only be "abandoned" later. Region 8's dinos were the easiest to take down, IMO. The flying dinos - in that hunt you don't even have to aim at them. Just shoot the sky and it's going to hit one or even two at once. Though this game will probably get more attention once "Jurassic World" is released. Everything will become about dinosaurs again for a little while. You can always predict pop culture.
  • SlicerSlicer New Member Registered Users 33 Posts
    exactly the same here, only trying to kill more dinos after last count what keeps me playing it, if they not gone release region 9 soon i might just forget about it, couse it gets really borring now
  • RazorRidgeRazorRidge New Member Registered Users 5 Posts
    I dont get it, I dont have any crystals nor have I seen any as rewards, I cant but bow with HB only gold, I dont have the thanksgiving event, why are these excluded from my game, Im playing on FB is that it? really irritating when I see everyone talking about stuff thats not even in my game....what gives?
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Experienced Member Registered Users 442 Posts
    What level are you on?
    Facebook player
  • RazorRidgeRazorRidge New Member Registered Users 5 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    What level are you on?
    level 36, all regions completed except for the exotics as I can send no money to get gold to buy them..
  • casajrcasajr Senior Member Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    The Thanksgiving Event and the new Blue Crystals are in Region 8. If you have not gotten there yet, you won't have them. If you are in Region 8, then it sounds like you are missing an update. Clear your cache.

    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/deer-hunter-2014/?p=web&s=troubleshooting&f=clearing-the-cache-for-facebook-users
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • RazorRidgeRazorRidge New Member Registered Users 5 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    The Thanksgiving Event and the new Blue Crystals are in Region 8. If you have not gotten there yet, you won't have them. If you are in Region 8, then it sounds like you are missing an update. Clear your cache.

    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/deer-hunter-2014/?p=web&s=troubleshooting&f=clearing-the-cache-for-facebook-users

    well that worked till today, got on and no bow series for region 8, deleted cache again and re loaded and still no bow series, read where gigawatt was offered for crystals but not on my game 480 gold is the only option..man this is really aggravating!!!!!!!
Sign In or Register to comment.