Options

Glu Customer Care assistance

solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
Here is Glu's reply two weeks after I submitted my ticket:

"We understand it has been long since you sent us this message...however, it is most likely that the issue/query your message conveys has already been resolved or answered to on forums or FAQs. This ticket will now be closed and please do not hesitate to create a new ticket if you have any query/issue."

So what they are saying is it's been two weeks since we ignored your request. You probably figured it out yourself (either way we don't care). So we'll just close this ticket.

By the way, my issue was never solved.

WOW.
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    What was your issue if you don't mind me asking?
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi Solarmen,

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with our Customer care team. I'm sure they care even though their reply did not reflect that feeling. Let me find out what happened from their end and see if we can fix this for you.

I will post again once I have some info. Thanks.
  • Options
    Solarmen: I asked a rep to assist you with the issue. you should have been sent a reply and a resolution is on its way.

Thanks again for letting us know how we can improve. Please continue your conversation in the ticketing system to get it resolved.
  • Options
    solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    Solarmen: I asked a rep to assist you with the issue. you should have been sent a reply and a resolution is on its way.

Thanks again for letting us know how we can improve. Please continue your conversation in the ticketing system to get it resolved.

Yes, a rep by the name of Gabe helped me out and my problems was resolved within an hour. I appreciate your help!
  • Options
    ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Francis:

Since you obviously care about the players on Tap Sports Baseball, perhaps you could assist me in receiving the 4,400 in gold I earned for finishing in the top five in hits, runs and wins many times. By the way, each and every instance was reported to Customer Care.

The only reply I ever received was that as a "valued" and "loyal" customer, this one time the gold would be added to my account. It has been several months and I have received nothing. My team name is ~Intensity~
  • Options
    I also have issues unresolved. Amused_79
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    I also have issues unresolved. Amused_79

Me too. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    Sure, I'll ask them to check on your issues.

Meanwhile I changed the thread title here since we're turning that low into a medium for now and hopefully high later ;)
  • Options
    SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    Sure, I'll ask them to check on your issues.

Meanwhile I changed the thread title here since we're turning that low into a medium for now and hopefully high later ;)

Hey Francis, I do not have many "issues" I would say, but what do you think about the next update possibly allowing us to remove players off of our inactive list we do not want, instead of having so many and lagging our game down. I have some great players I want to keep but no room on my inactives. There have been some great ideas thrown out my many people and it would be awesome if some of those ideas could be used! It would be great if customer service could give me some feedback as well. My team name is SurfinZapdos. Thanks so much.
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Hey Francis, I do not have many "issues" I would say, but what do you think about the next update possibly allowing us to remove players off of our inactive list we do not want, instead of having so many and lagging our game down. I have some great players I want to keep but no room on my inactives. There have been some great ideas thrown out my many people and it would be awesome if some of those ideas could be used! It would be great if customer service could give me some feedback as well. My team name is SurfinZapdos. Thanks so much.

Totally agree. We have many good suggestions in this forum but seems to be ignored. Those ideas are far more important than franchise coins which I still don't know what to do about it.
    If GLU wants us to spend more, you can create some features which is attractive.
  • Options
    hey jemic, I'm glad to hear that your issue got resolved. It seemed like once you created this thread they responded fixed your issue and then changed the name of the forum so it was not so negative. It's confusing because a few of us messaged in the thread and we were told by Francis that our issues would be looked into. I have not received an email or a message regarding the emails and text chats I have sent in well over two weeks. How did they finally contact you, by email? Francis, if you want to change the name of a thread so it's not so negative, I believe it was called a new low for Glu, can you please follow through for the other members that you said you would look into their issues, please. Thank you
  • Options
    Amused

I have not received any communication as a result of my request in this thread. Also, there was no contact from Customer Care as per their promise months ago.

I even sent them photos I took with my iPad of proof of the contentions I made to them.

Francis, I would appreciate your help.
    Team name: ~Intensity~
  • Options
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    hey jemic, I'm glad to hear that your issue got resolved.

Amused,

I think there are some misunderstandings. GLU has not solved any problem for me since OCT and I didn't expect any help from them because of the lazy customer service.
    My post here is to let GLU know that there are some wish lists in the forum to make the game better and this is the only thing they can do for me.
  • Options
    My fault jemic, it was Solarmen that started the thread. So.... Solarmen what issued did you get resolved and how did they communicate with you. Because it seems like the rest of us are getting ignored. I'm guessing you cannot change the name of the thread back since they decided to do that for you. Francis, myself and fellow players are waiting on your word to check into our issues. Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    My issue was partially taken care of by Glu. So thank you Glu for the credit. Ill let the rest of the issue drop. Just glad I got heard after this long. Hope the rest of u get heard.
  • Options
    I'm not abandoning the thread. Sometimes it takes a little longer than expected to get results. I ask for a little more patience. we're looking into all claims here and elsewhere.

Thanks for your patience. i will update this afternoon as I am expected to get some info.

~Intensity~ is next.
  • Options
    Many thanks sir, I appreciate your attention.
  • Options

Thanks for the suggestions. I did send this to the TSB team so consider your request in good hands. hope they consider it for the future.
  • Options
    Amused and lawman should be all set according to Customer Care.

Clark22: you need to send a screenshot to your ticket for that tournament game that is stuck. Continue in that ticket thread and we'll also address your other question at the same time over there.

Thanks all.
  • Options
    Francis,

Please take a look at this article http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?123716-memory-leakage-issue-of-this-APP-PLEASE-GLU-fix-it

Too many players in my team cause the game almost 100% crash during startup on my android device. Hope this issue can be solved soon.
  • Options
    Thanks Francis. Issue was now fully resolved. Much appreciated. Hopefully some of the ideas the forum members and myself will give you guys good ideas for future updates.
  • Options
    Amused and lawman should be all set according to Customer Care.

Clark22: you need to send a screenshot to your ticket for that tournament game that is stuck. Continue in that ticket thread and we'll also address your other question at the same time over there.

Thanks all.

Sounds good, I'll try that ASAP!
  • Options
    SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    Thanks for the suggestions. I did send this to the TSB team so consider your request in good hands. hope they consider it for the future.

Hey thanks a lot. I really appreciate my opinion being taken into account! Hopefully Glu utilizes some of these ideas!
  • Options
    I want everyone on this forum to know that ALL of my issues were resolved by Francis and Gabe from Customer Care. It certainly seems like TSB cares about our problems and reviews our feedback. There was a time when it seemed like things fell on deaf ears, but that's not the case anymore! Thanks to Francis and the people at Customer Care, "we" collectively are in good hands. I enjoy playing this game, and it's nice to know that Customer Care has our backs from this moment forward.

Once again, thank you gentlemen.
  • Options
    jemic wrote: »
    Francis,

Please take a look at this article http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?123716-memory-leakage-issue-of-this-APP-PLEASE-GLU-fix-it

Too many players in my team cause the game almost 100% crash during startup on my android device. Hope this issue can be solved soon.

Thanks Jemic I will let them know about this thread.
  • Options
    Good to hear some issues are resolved for you guys.

can't wait for Spring training personally :) The SF Champs should be back in good form this year.

Did you guys know that AT&T park is basically walking distance from the Glu offices?
  • Options

can't wait for Spring training personally :) The SF Champs should be back in good form this year.

Did you guys know that AT&T park is basically walking distance from the Glu offices?

Especially if Cain and Pagan come back healthy and playing like they were before. Now I see why some of the SF players have such good stat numbers. :) Just FYI, there was a good thread back on page 6 called "Game changes I would like to see" started by Lawman that the forum members came up with some good ideas. Oh and make Danny Santana an outfielder (which he does play primarily over shortstop) . Not that I have a vested interest in that or anything. :) Thanks again for communicating with the forum. It's nice to have a voice from Glu here that cares about the game like we do.
  • Options

It took me 14 hours flight to get to the Giants stadium. I had a business meeting in the morning that day and went to the baseball game in the evening. The Giant fans are really enthusiasm.

The starter for Giant is Tim Lincecum but he gets ROUGH UP by a back to back homer in the fourth inning. ^0^
    Here are the pictures I took that day.

330825_2199005369301_6076175_o_zps077be34d.jpg
    336145_2199003609257_1994677_o_zps9a76a994.jpg
    334500_2199001569206_7411943_o_zps23a54f38.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks Francis! I just added the screen shot to the support ticket
  • Options
    redbirdredbird Registered Users 39 Posts
    Im going to San Fran in February and totally want to check out glu offices, is it possible?