Options

Events Ruin the game.............

tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
.......................because?

Everyone is mentioning that 2015 is extremely disappointing and one reason is the events ruin the game. I haven't played 2015 but why do the events ruin the game?

Comments

• Options
    gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    Maybe it's because it's all auto play if you want to keep a winning streak going
  • Options
    Jared5150Jared5150 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Yeah, it forces you to constantly auto play to have any chance at an even halfway decent reward, and I hate auto playing. Then with everyone else auto playing, it makes it literally impossible to finish top 5 in daily/weekly rewards by actually playing. I really hope they fix this soon. I'm pretty much done with it until they do. It sucks because I was actually starting to have fun building a new team until I realized what was up with these events
  • Options
    AreusanesirAreusanesir Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have really been injoying playing my friends and I'm in first in the current event. I have been auto playing but I'm sad. I don't want to auto play, and if I don't get all of the rewards with the Mccutchen from the event I will hate the event. I like that it gives u an automatic five star though
  • Options
    AreusanesirAreusanesir Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm in 1st in the event and hope I get all the rewards!
  • Options
    Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    Guy first in my event is way too high for me to bother (1.5 million) . I got my 200k rewards will leave it at that hope for a luckier draw on the next event. I'm guessing some really lucky guys get a top ranking reward with a pretty low point total.
  • Options
    unrealgmunrealgm Registered Users 71 Posts
    how does it determine who you are ranked against in prime events? is it based on your level, like all rookies only compete against rookies? and likewise?