Options

Goat club from 15

smithcas87smithcas87 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
Hey all, starting a new club with some members from 15 tap, so far we have 4 members who reached GOAT on 15 and we ranked 65 in the first event with only the 4 members. Looking to top the leader boards. Thanks.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    smithcas87 wrote: »
    Hey all, starting a new club with some members from 15 tap, so far we have 4 members who reached GOAT on 15 and we ranked 65 in the first event with only the 4 members. Looking to top the leader boards. Thanks.

Ha club name would help, Seton Orange
  • Options
    currently number 2 in today's event. need more members to take to the top spot
  • Options
    JoshtasticJoshtastic Registered Users 42 Posts
    My search isn't able to find your team name. I'm a heavily active player from the past two years on TSB. I will join and help out. CHIPPER10JONES is my team name.
  • Options
    Joshtastic wrote: »
    My search isn't able to find your team name. I'm a heavily active player from the past two years on TSB. I will join and help out. CHIPPER10JONES is my team name.

great, won't let me send an invite until you leave current club. welcome!
  • Options
    I'm leaving it now. Shoot me invite when you can. Thanks
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    currently number 2 in today's event. need more members to take to the top spot

I'm not seeing you guys on the leaderboard. Did u change your club name? It's seton orange, right?
  • Options
    FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    I am Firehombre from 2015. Had a fully loaded team last year and a winning pct of 97%. I looked for Seton Orange but nothing showed up. I'd be glad to join and help out if I can. Have a modestly good team now and looking to get better. Have a 96-19 record so far. Shoot me an invite if you decide I can help.
  • Options
    Firehombre wrote: »
    I am Firehombre from 2015. Had a fully loaded team last year and a winning pct of 97%. I looked for Seton Orange but nothing showed up. I'd be glad to join and help out if I can. Have a modestly good team now and looking to get better. Have a 96-19 record so far. Shoot me an invite if you decide I can help.

I'm in a club called THE AVENGERS. We could always use another good player. I'm 409-57. Put up over 200000 on today's event. Our club is almost always in the top 10. If you think you can contribute, please join us. We are #6 right now
  • Options
    Firehombre wrote: »

hey guys, not sure why you can't see it, maybe I have to change the settings from private to public, we actually won the event yesterday with 277610 points. Firehombre I remember the name from the 15 boards, would love to have ya join.
  • Options
    Bulldog55DBulldog55D Registered Users 13 Posts
    If you still have room I am looking for a club, did not see yours when I searched.

My name in game is the same Bulldog55d
  • Options
    I believe changing the setting from private to public will make the club visible. However, on the other hand we will have a bunch of randoms joining up that may not be committed to being active daily. So either you can make the club public or just send out invites to those who respond on these forums. I think those on these forums are more likely to be committed to playing regularly and helping out the club during daily and main events. But I could be wrong.
  • Options
    I believe changing the setting from private to public will make the club visible. However, on the other hand we will have a bunch of randoms joining up that may not be committed to being active daily. So either you can make the club public or just send out invites to those who respond on these forums. I think those on these forums are more likely to be committed to playing regularly and helping out the club during daily and main events. But I could be wrong.

would agree. thanks
  • Options
    Bulldog55D wrote: »
    If you still have room I am looking for a club, did not see yours when I searched.

My name in game is the same Bulldog55d

invited, welcome bulldog
  • Options
    Ryan421Ryan421 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    I'm in a club called THE AVENGERS. We could always use another good player. I'm 409-57. Put up over 200000 on today's event. Our club is almost always in the top 10. If you think you can contribute, please join us. We are #6 right now

Could you invite me to your club if there's any room? My name is Ryan421
  • Options
    Ryan421 wrote: »
    Could you invite me to your club if there's any room? My name is Ryan421

Invite sent. Look forward to having you aboard.
  • Options
    Sent you a PM Amused. Thanks
  • Options
    Sent you a PM Amused. Thanks

amused hijacking everyone haha. top 5 so far in the event i know its early, but still need 10 more guys.
  • Options
    Sent you PM smith
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    I didn't play much of last year's game, but stuck with 2014 instead. Dropping 2014 and going all in this year. Was top 35 in total wins, hits and runs. If you still got some room hit me up under my fan name: scottycameron. Thanks
  • Options
    invite sent!
  • Options
    itsamartyitsamarty Registered Users 4 Posts
    Very interested in joining your club smithcas87...was a committed player in 15 before account was lost in username glitch, all in again for 16! Username is same as here, itsamarty
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    I'm sort of back from the dead. I have completed GOAT in 2015 and finished 2014 more times than I can count. If you are looking for members let me know.
  • Options
    team name?
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    team name?

tbatti

can you be in more than 1 club?

I'm still trying to figure this new 2016 out. obviously no old tricks work.
  • Options
    nope only 1 club per team.
  • Options
    $Murderers Row$$Murderers Row$ Registered Users 50 Posts
    Would like to join smithcas87. Team name is xxMurderersRowxx. Had loaded team in '15 and plan to do the same in '16. Very active.
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    smithcas87 your inbox is full. Team name is tap2014wasbetter
  • Options
    invite sent.
  • Options
    $Murderers Row$$Murderers Row$ Registered Users 50 Posts
    Still looking for players? GOAT in '15. Very active. If you still need ppl, let me know and I will leave current club and you can send invite. Team name is xxMurderersRowxx.
  • Options
    J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts

Very interested. Name is J.lee, I also played last two TSB